Can my Gig mention, but not link to, my podcast?

litorchidtarot

Question

Hey there! I've recently launched a podcast which relates to my Fiverr service offering. In my podcast, I refer to fiverr frequently and provide a deep link in the show notes to my fiverr gig page. I'd like to be able to tie my fiverr profile back to my podcast. May I mention it in my gig description or profile without breaking the Ts and Cs? I don't see any clear rules here, but want to ensure I'm not putting my account at risk. Thanks in advance for the assist.

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

You cannot share any way to contact you off Fiverr whether you use a link or not. I assume if people found your podcast, they could also find a way to contact you. So, no, you can't do that. There is a list of approved portfolio platforms in the Help documents, but I doubt your podcast is hosted on one of those.

• Like 4

• To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.
  • 45 minutes ago, litorchidtarot said:

May I mention it in my gig description

Hi! I'm Karen of (blanked out) Tarot.

• Suggest you remove the above reference from your existing gigs as to how you can be contacted off Fiverr.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 4