I was cheated by a buyer.

saran97

A buyer came to me and asked a service. I asked him to make an order. he said he will pay after doing and had 4.9 rating. so i gave him the work as he wanted it wihtin few hours. I have done according to the requiements provided to me and sent zip file and docs. Then created offer in chat. He said he will pay. it's been 20 days. today when asking and when i tell i will report him, he is threatening that he will not give money if i report. WHat should I do. It's 30$ please help. If required I can add entire hcat and docs.

• Like 20
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 6

28 minutes ago, saran97 said:

If required I can add entire hcat and docs.

It’s not required, we are the same buyers and sellers here. However there is nothing for you to do, you got scammed. 
That’s  why you have to follow fiverr rules and start all work only after there is an order in place. 
You can definitely report him however fiverr wouldn’t be able to do anything as there is no order to start with and you basically just decided to give away your work for free. 

• Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, saran97 said:

A buyer came to me and asked a service. I asked him to make an order. he said he will pay after doing and had 4.9 rating. so i gave him the work as he wanted it wihtin few hours. I have done according to the requiements provided to me and sent zip file and docs. Then created offer in chat. He said he will pay. it's been 20 days. today when asking and when i tell i will report him, he is threatening that he will not give money if i report. WHat should I do. It's 30$ please help. If required I can add entire hcat and docs.

My suggestion would be, try to convince him/her about your effort and ups and downs of being a freelancer. That means convince him/her emotionally. Though it is a matter of psychology! I don't know what the experts will say🤐. But try this by mentioning your hardship behind your work.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

25 minutes ago, saran97 said:

The issue is that kind of people are here with 4.9 ratings. When scammers are like this here, what to do?

And? His rating is for orders he placed. He has no obligations for the work that you are sending for free 🤷‍♀️ 

As I said, if you would’ve followed fiverr rules and started your work only after you had order in place you also would’ve had a chance to rate him and fiverr to protect your work. 
Rating means nothing if you decide to work for free. 

• Like 15
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, saran97 said:

According to me, don't report. Get a advice from this scam and go ahead. These are only 30$, many  dollars waiting for you. Go ahead and grab them. Good luck for your better future. 👍

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mubashir151 said:

According to me, don't report.

There's nothing to report because there's no order. If the seller was not careful and they didn't create an order, that's their fault. You are clearly advised by Fiverr to create an order or send a custom offer to the customer....

• Like 16
  • Up 2

17 minutes ago, piashbarmon said:

Good. 

stay active

send buyer request

gig markting social media 

thanks

What the??? No one asked for this dude. I see you have the Mentor status here, you achieved it just by sharing random posts?? Come on man, a dude was cheated by a buyer here and you come with nonsense like staying active and sending buyer requests.. really???

• Like 16
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...