I am exclusive on Fiverr!

Hello,

My name is Priti Bhowmik. As a proofreader and editor, I am new to Fiverr. I've studied the norms and restrictions of Fiverr and researched several issues. I'm hoping for advice from my superiors to aid me along the way.

Wish me luck!

Sincerely,
Priti.

• Like 18

5 hours ago, itspriti said:

Hello,

My name is Priti Bhowmik. As a proofreader and editor, I am new to Fiverr. I've studied the norms and restrictions of Fiverr and researched several issues. I'm hoping for advice from my superiors to aid me along the way.

Wish me luck!

Sincerely,
Priti.

Go ahead priti. Best of luck for you.

• Like 12

9 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

"Feel free to knock me anytime". 

The above is from your gig description.

Suggest you use the word "contact" instead of "knock" in your communications as that will come across as more professional.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

I wonder where the word "Knock" came from in this use case. I see it over and over again from non-western sellers. Is it a word used in Arabic? "Come knock me?". Or is it just a misunderstanding of the term "come knocking"? I don't know, but I find it hilarious. I don't want my buyers to knock me. That would hurt. 

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

On 6/25/2022 at 6:47 AM, lloydsolutions said:

"Feel free to knock me anytime". 

How dare you correct an "expart" proofreader who claims to be "fluent" in English 😉

On 6/25/2022 at 4:12 PM, smashradio said:

"Come knock me?". Or is it just a misunderstanding of the term "come knocking"? I don't know, but I find it hilarious.

The 3 biggest lies on Fiverr:

1. Native English speaker

2. Fluent English speaker

3. Expert

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1