Which is the best way of gig marketing?

asad_hossain

Question

13 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, asad_hossain said:

What can I do to increase order and clicks?

You're in perhaps the most competitive category on Fiverr: WordPress. 

Do you have a business plan at all? A strategy for how you're going to build your niche, sell your services and promote your business? 
What is your value proposition (i.e. why should buyers pick you over the 113.000 other sellers in your category?) What makes you unique? 
When you know that, you can begin to create a plan for your marketing. You also need to know who your clients are, what they need, and how you will solve their problems. 

The best way to market your gig is right here on Fiverr. You do so by building trust and credibility, having a perfect gig in every way, and constantly improving. You need to stand out.

I like that you have a gig video where you show yourself and talk about what you can do. That's something many sellers skip, and it can help you stand out. But you should re-do the video with better audio quality and lighting. 

Hire a friend or expert with a great camera and good audio gear to record your video. Get a nice location to film in (perhaps there are some co-working spaces with nice offices you can rent for a day?). Or, if you have the money, give your office a fresh coat of paint, get a new desk and make it look like you really mean business. 

When it comes to your script for your gig video, practice, practice and practice some more; hire a language teacher online to help you with the pronunciation of the specific script you're working with. Showing off that your English is excellent will help ease buyers' worries about communication issues because you're not a native speaker. 

Why all of this, you ask? Because it will help you stand out. If I check out your gig and see you as a true professional – a serious businessman who has invested in their business – I'm more likely to trust you with my project. 

You're on the right track with your gig description, but there's still room for improvement. Hire a US or UK native proofreader to help you fix mistakes and make it look native. 

One thing that stands out to me and makes you look less professional is this part of your gig description: 

"Message me if my packages exceed your budget."

That immediately tells me that you're not professional and that you don't have any reason to back up your rates. It tells me that you're a person open to being used and willing to work for less. 

There's a reason why you have the rates that you do. Don't budge. Stand your ground and be proud of your rates. Never, ever apologize for them. 

Here are some tips I wrote on improving trust on Fiverr as a new seller. They might help! 

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi @asad_hoss Go for buyer request also do a proper research about the gig title, description and for the keywords as these are the main factors for the ranking. And stay active as much as you can it will automatically boost gig matrices and you will get orders too.

Thank you

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, motion_blast said:

And stay active as much as you can it will automatically boost gig matrices and you will get orders too.

That's false and this myth have even been debunked by Fiverr itself. You don't have to be online all the time. I'm active on Fiverr 4-6 hours a day while working. The rest of my days are spent elsewhere. I'm a top rated seller. I've never, ever, tried being online "as much as I can". This is simply false. 

• Like 11
  • Up 4

16 minutes ago, webatoms said:

Where did you get this information?

Probably from some other new seller who believed the same lie right here on the forum. It's always been one of those myths that new sellers believe. It's easier to believe than "You have to be great at what you do to succeed" and then putting your back into becoming so. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, asad_hossain said:

@smashradio Thank you very much, I really benefited a lot and I was able to catch my gaps very easily. I will continue to try to fill my gaps. I really got some professional advice in the professional field, I wish you a beautiful day, Thank you again.

Happy to help! 

3 hours ago, zakirkhan_bi said:

I am also a new seller. Can you please review my gigs? I published 2 gigs on the same domain. Thanks in advance.

Drop me a PM here on the forum and I'll have a look tomorrow! Getting a bit late here now. 

• Like 8

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

Do you have a business plan at all? A strategy for how you're going to build your niche, sell your services and promote your business? 
What is your value proposition (i.e. why should buyers pick you over the 113.000 other sellers in your category?) What makes you unique? 
When you know that, you can begin to create a plan for your marketing. You also need to know who your clients are, what they need, and how you will solve their problems. 

The best way to market your gig is right here on Fiverr. You do so by building trust and credibility, having a perfect gig in every way, and constantly improving. You need to stand out.

I like that you have a gig video where you show yourself and talk about what you can do. That's something many sellers skip, and it can help you stand out. But you should re-do the video with better audio quality and lighting. 

Hire a friend or expert with a great camera and good audio gear to record your video. Get a nice location to film in (perhaps there are some co-working spaces with nice offices you can rent for a day?). Or, if you have the money, give your office a fresh coat of paint, get a new desk and make it look like you really mean business. 

When it comes to your script for your gig video, practice, practice and practice some more; hire a language teacher online to help you with the pronunciation of the specific script you're working with. Showing off that your English is excellent will help ease buyers' worries about communication issues because you're not a native speaker. 

Why all of this, you ask? Because it will help you stand out. If I check out your gig and see you as a true professional – a serious businessman who has invested in their business – I'm more likely to trust you with my project. 

You're on the right track with your gig description, but there's still room for improvement. Hire a US or UK native proofreader to help you fix mistakes and make it look native. 

One thing that stands out to me and makes you look less professional is this part of your gig description: 

That immediately tells me that you're not professional and that you don't have any reason to back up your rates. It tells me that you're a person open to being used and willing to work for less. 

There's a reason why you have the rates that you do. Don't budge. Stand your ground and be proud of your rates. Never, ever apologize for them. 

Here are some tips I wrote on improving trust on Fiverr as a new seller. They might help! 

I am also a new seller. Can you please review my gigs? I published 2 gigs on the same domain. Thanks in advance.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2022 at 11:15 PM, smashradio said:

What a Great & Perfect answer

Kudos to you sir

• Like 5