mistake account review

so recently a guy on reddit asked for my fiverr gig link i sent him and then he started to chat with me on fiverr nothing related to the services, the next day i saw he sent me messages and my response time got higher so i asked him to stop messaging me there and he said ok and asked me to message him on reddit (he later asked me for money so i blocked him) but i woke up today and my acc is under review do you guys know how much time it would take for them to review my acc and if there is a possibility for them to unlock my acc cuz i really didnt do anything wrong  and i can only work on the summer break due to classes.

• Like 12

As far as I know, it can take up to 90 days for them to review your account.

Unfortunately, asking him to contact you on Reddit – even though you originally spoke with him there -- is against Fiverr TOS because you took communication back off Fiverr. Good luck.

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, melanielm said:

As far as I know, it can take up to 90 days for them to review your account.

Unfortunately, asking him to contact you on Reddit – even though you originally spoke with him there -- is against Fiverr TOS because you took communication back off Fiverr. Good luck.

well thats the thing he was the one who asked me to message on reddit i asked him to not message me on fiverr i didnt say for him to message me on reddit 

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, madebyphillip said:

well thats the thing he was the one who asked me to message on reddit i asked him to not message me on fiverr i didnt say for him to message me on reddit 

It doesn't really matter why at this point. Your account is under review and that can take up to 90 days. If you didn't break any rules, you'll most likely get your account back. 

In the future, you should be more aware of scammers and avoid people like this. 

Hope it all works out 🙂 

• Like 10

good morning,earlier today i have gotten an email stating that my fiverr account is being reviewed, until there no problems, after a couple hours i got an email stating that i have broken fiverr TOS in particular the payment policies in that email it said "Per our policies, all payments must go through Fiverr. Attempting to circumvent the policies we have in place to receive direct payments via payment providers such as PayPal or any other provider is not permitted. Upon reviewing your account, our team found that you have offered to get paid outside of Fiverr." i did not offer to get paid outside fiverr, im going once again to try to explain the situation. i promote my fiverr in my social medias, (discord, reddit, instagram) and a underaged user contacted me on reddit asking to see my fiverr gig (we talked a bit on reddit) so later on he starts messaging me on fiverr, atm i was finishing my first order so i eventually gave a look at his messages (his messages were not related to the gig) so i finish the order and close fiverr, the next day i see that my response time has increased from 1 to 12 hours and i saw that he sent me more messages, so i asked him to not message me on fiverr anymore because it wasn't appropriate and it was prejudicing my gig, he then answers stating "message me on reddit" and i respond with a ok. and i really want to make this clear  (WE NEVER DISCUSSED THE POSSIBILITY OF HIM BUYING A GIG), so i want to know how this conversation can be interpreted as an offer to get paid outside fiverr? i am indeed very upset, and i request an appeal to be unblocked or at least to have the possibility to create another account

• Like 5

2 hours ago, madebymetm said:

good morning,earlier today i have gotten an email stating that my fiverr account is being reviewed, until there no problems, after a couple hours i got an email stating that i have broken fiverr TOS in particular the payment policies in that email it said "Per our policies, all payments must go through Fiverr. Attempting to circumvent the policies we have in place to receive direct payments via payment providers such as PayPal or any other provider is not permitted. Upon reviewing your account, our team found that you have offered to get paid outside of Fiverr." i did not offer to get paid outside fiverr, im going once again to try to explain the situation. i promote my fiverr in my social medias, (discord, reddit, instagram) and a underaged user contacted me on reddit asking to see my fiverr gig (we talked a bit on reddit) so later on he starts messaging me on fiverr, atm i was finishing my first order so i eventually gave a look at his messages (his messages were not related to the gig) so i finish the order and close fiverr, the next day i see that my response time has increased from 1 to 12 hours and i saw that he sent me more messages, so i asked him to not message me on fiverr anymore because it wasn't appropriate and it was prejudicing my gig, he then answers stating "message me on reddit" and i respond with a ok. and i really want to make this clear  (WE NEVER DISCUSSED THE POSSIBILITY OF HIM BUYING A GIG), so i want to know how this conversation can be interpreted as an offer to get paid outside fiverr? i am indeed very upset, and i request an appeal to be unblocked or at least to have the possibility to create another account

If I remember correctly, you already posted about this from another account. 

That post is here: 

In other words, you have violated the terms on Fiverr. If your account is disabled, that means you're not allowed to be on Fiverr. Creating a new account won't help your case. Just saying. 

You also made a duplicate of this post here: 

About what happened: nobody on the forum can help you with this. We're all just sellers and buyers here. 

With that said: the terms aren't just about payments but also trying to circumvent the messaging system on Fiverr to communicate elsewhere. It says so right in the terms that you accepted when you signed up for Fiverr. 

If you've broken the rules, nothing is at all unfair about this. It is your responsibility to know the rules and follow them. 

2 hours ago, madebymetm said:

he then answers stating "message me on reddit" and i respond with a ok. 

That's your problem, right there. You agreed to contact someone outside of the platform. That's a direct violation of the following: 

• To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

The above is from the terms: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Since you have now made another account, you're also violating this: 

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, madebymetm said:

"message me on reddit" and i respond with a ok.

By bringing it back out of Fiverr, they wouldn't be too sure what happens beyond the platform. Anyone who contacts you on Fiverr is considered a potential buyer, regardless of their intention.

• Like 7
  • Up 3