Can I be a job applicant for most popular gigs with my expertise?

arlyn08

Question

I'm asking this because I am trying to pursue my virtual assistant career or data entry career. However, there are many gigs already and my gig was not found on the top search. So I am wondering If i could be part of the team of certain gigs? So I could help them with their amount of gigs/orders? Is that possible?

I am badly looking for a part time job. Please help.

• Like 10

3 answers to this question

No and no, fiverr is not for job applications or part time jobs or employment. 
Yes there are gigs with data entry and virtual assistant services. 
Why do you think coming to other virtual assistants they will help you? You are their competitor and potentially will be taking away their bread and butter aka their earnings. and on top of that it’s against fiverr TOS to ask for jobs from other sellers. 

I know you are desperate but if you don’t know how or not ready to try to build your business around it then you should seek employment with a company and not pursue  it on fiverr where you have to put quadruple effort of not only doing your job but also learning to be a salesman, accountant for yourself and marketer and customer support at the same time. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, arlyn08 said:

I'm asking this because I am trying to pursue my virtual assistant career or data entry career. However, there are many gigs already and my gig was not found on the top search. So I am wondering If i could be part of the team of certain gigs? So I could help them with their amount of gigs/orders? Is that possible?

I am badly looking for a part time job. Please help.

You can't do that, on fiverr every sellers works so hard to get orders and job. if you knock them mostly they won't give you the job. Rather most of them will report you. A few sellers ask me to give them job but I refused and warned them. So it will be better for you if you don't do that

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No and no, fiverr is not for job applications or part time jobs or employment. 
Yes there are gigs with data entry and virtual assistant services. 
Why do you think coming to other virtual assistants they will help you? You are their competitor and potentially will be taking away their bread and butter aka their earnings. and on top of that it’s against fiverr TOS to ask for jobs from other sellers. 

I know you are desperate but if you don’t know how or not ready to try to build your business around it then you should seek employment with a company and not pursue  it on fiverr where you have to put quadruple effort of not only doing your job but also learning to be a salesman, accountant for yourself and marketer and customer support at the same time. 

Thank you for your inputs. That's why I asked it here to make sure. Because I was wondering there are a lot of virtual assistant services already and new sellers can't compete that well since the algorithm of the search is prioritizing those who have several stars already. But thank you for your input and for the reminder that it is against TOS. Appreciate it 🙂

• Like 9