Fiverr Withdraw error

diana_design

After I try to withdraw, It show "withdraw error please contact customers support, after few minutes later, fiverr withdraw page show "withdraw initiated, But didn't get withdrawal Completed Successfully message. I didn't get any email. Any transaction ID. When I contact Fiverr CS, they told Contact payoneer CS. When I contact Payoneer CS they told they didn't any payment from Fiverr contact Fiverr CS. Anyone idea what reason for this?

IMG_20220623_233003.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, diana_design said:

After I try to withdraw, It show "withdraw error please contact customers support, after few minutes later, fiverr withdraw page show "withdraw initiated, But didn't get withdrawal Completed Successfully message. I didn't get any email. Any transaction ID. When I contact Fiverr CS, they told Contact payoneer CS. When I contact Payoneer CS they told they didn't any payment from Fiverr contact Fiverr CS. Anyone idea what reason for this?

Did you receive the money in your account? If not, you should reach out to Fiverr customer support and explain that you've been in touch with Payoneer, and they said to contact them. Ask them to check what happened with the payment on their end. 

Then take that information to Payoneer and explain to them that Fiverr said to contact them. Show them the messages from Fiverr. 

Persist until you get proper answers: if you get copy/pasted responses, respond to the ticket and ask for it to be escalated. Insist in a polite way that someone takes a closer look at what may have happened.  Thank them for helping you in advance. I find that being super polite, detailed and firm will help. 

Often, CS will just hit the button for a standard response to these matters. If they told you to reach out to Payoneer, that's most likely an automated response because you mention payments and so on. They just skim the request, hit a button and move on to the next ticket. 

Best of luck!