New seller looking for feedback

craigsimm

I’m new to Fiverr and am struggling to get orders which seems to be the case for many new sellers with no order history.

I’ve read some of the advice shared in these forums and made gig videos, eye-catching thumbnails, ect - but I was wondering if anyone had any other feedback for me.

Here are my gig pages:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/585228c9d5?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/4e5d95a14d?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

Thanks!

• Like 1

If you have other means of promoting your gig somewhere to get more orders that would help. Help in your visibility that would lead you gain more (organic) orders on Fiverr. Study your competition - from their service, gig image, description, pricing, etc! And see where you can stand out. I'd like to think in that category / service you're offering right now buyers are just going with those with a lot of reviews and feedback or the cheapest ones that would still do the job. 

Here's a great thread to look into as well

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, imraan_zaack said:

Use low competitive keyboard and send daily buyer requests.

I'm sure you meant keyword, and no this is not Google. That doesn't work. Choosing a low competitive keyword will not make you rank any better. Choose a keyword that you want to be found in, period.

But I agree, make use of the buyer requests. Its kind of rubbish, but hey you get 10 everyday who knows you might find a repeat buyer there. But I wouldn't count on the buyer requests so much. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, theratypist said:

If you have other means of promoting your gig somewhere to get more orders that would help. Help in your visibility that would lead you gain more (organic) orders on Fiverr. Study your competition - from their service, gig image, description, pricing, etc! And see where you can stand out. I'd like to think in that category / service you're offering right now buyers are just going with those with a lot of reviews and feedback or the cheapest ones that would still do the job. 

Here's a great thread to look into as well

Thank you for the advice. I have done a bit of competition research and what stands out the most is the sellers most successful on the platform are willing to work for less than minimum wage…

• Like 1

Here's one thing that could be changed:

Gig: I will provide professional photo restoration services
In the FAQ section:
"hestitate" could be "hesitate" in answer 2.

On 6/23/2022 at 1:57 PM, theratypist said:

Choosing a low competitive keyword will not make you rank any better.

For a particular keyword it should. If there's 50,000 gigs with keyword X and only 40 gigs with keyword Y. There may only be 1 page of results for keyword Y if someone searches for that (so you could appear on page 1 for it) but many for keyword X (and on average someone may appear much further down the results for keyword X). That doesn't mean buyers would  necessarily search a lot for keyword Y though.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

For a particular keyword it should. If there's 50,000 gigs with keyword X and only 40 gigs with keyword Y. There may only be 1 page of results for keyword Y if someone searches for that but many for keyword X (and on average someone may appear much further down the results for keyword X). That doesn't mean buyers would  necessarily search a lot for keyword Y though.

Fair point. The keywords you really want to be found in are already populated enough. 

Logo = 273,273 services

Fantastic = 2,601 services

Fantastic logo = 966 services

• Like 2