question in promoted gigs

closaxe

With regard to promoted gigs, I know they are not found in many, but I have a question regarding religion. They have this advantage with respect to Manage Daily Budget (US$10) next to it this month .last month last 30 days. last 60days. this year. maximum .custom...
What is a good feature in this whole thing to activate it 

I attached a picture Thank you !

1.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, melanielm said:

That allows you to see your stats for different periods of time. What does this have to do with religion? (Maybe you should not answer that as I don't think religion discussions belong on the Fiverr forum.)

It was just a mistake that I wanted to write this. I wrote a religion. I don't even know how I wrote it wrong

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, closaxe said:

Does this indicate a problem or what

It does. It means that you performance dropped down. And it did, just few days ago you had a 3 star review and two 4 star reviews and a week before that another 3 star review so it’s safe to assume that those people also might’ve filled hidden review for your service. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It does. It means that you performance dropped down. And it did, just few days ago you had a 3 star review and two 4 star reviews and a week before that another 3 star review so it’s safe to assume that those people also might’ve filled hidden review for your service. 

mean, Fever. When you have a drop in reviews, they delete that promoted  ?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, closaxe said:

mean, Fever. When you have a drop in reviews, they delete that promoted  ?

It’s not Fever, it’s Fiverr. 
And yes, promoted feature has hidden performance metrics that it’s based on and it’s not only your reviews. When you don’t fulfil that critter is anymore your promoted gigs feature is being disabled 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It’s not Fever, it’s Fiverr. 
And yes, promoted feature has hidden performance metrics that it’s based on and it’s not only your reviews. When you don’t fulfil that critter is anymore your promoted gigs feature is being disabled 

And do you come back again if there is a review  Great ?

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, closaxe said:

And do you come back again if there is a review  Great ?

I can’t really understand you even though it says that English is your native language on your profile. 

But if you mean that you will get promoted feature again after one good review then might be yes or might be not. As I said it depends not only on your reviews but on many other hidden metrics and one review might not change much. 

• Like 6