How can I get my first order? Is it helpful for me to post my project?

e441974g

Question

6 answers to this question

I feel a bit strange giving advice to a digital marketer on how to market their services but I will give it a shot.

Fiverr is a platform where you set up a gig and wait for Buyers to find it. Unfortunately, waiting for Buyers to come is also the worst thing you can do.

If orders are not coming in, then you need to ask yourself a few questions:

• Is my target market too crowded? (my guess is that there are A LOT of digital marketers on Fiverr)
  • What is unique about my service?
  • What problems do I solve for my clients that other marketers aren't?
  • Is my gig title, description, and FAQs built for the Fiverr search environment?

Based on these questions, you need to be continuously improving your gigs and trying out news ones you believe could helpful to people and businesses.

This might offend you, but it needs to be said. Being depressed about not finding some success is fine. Doing nothing about the problem and continuously coming onto the forums to get help from other people instead of spending time helping yourself is not going to help you reach that success.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Well, you’ve been giving advices for others on how to get orders. Did you use the same “tips” that you were giving others? They didn’t work for you? And if they didn’t work why do you keep giving same tips to others that don’t work? 
On top of that you say you are a digital marketer so it should be your job to know how to attract clients and market your services. 
You also had other topics where others recommended to you what to do especially @theratypist

• Like 17
  • Up 4

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, you’ve been giving advices for others on how to get orders. Did you use the same “tips” that you were giving others? They didn’t work for you? And if they didn’t work why do you keep giving same tips to others that don’t work? 
On top of that you say you are a digital marketer so it should be your job to know how to attract clients and market your services. 
You also had other topics where others recommended to you what to do especially @theratypist

Yes, I have followed all my giving tips to others. But still, I didn't get the order. For the digital marketing category, I have made a gig, but it is in draft coz at first I will appear English skill test which will be on 29th June. So, I couldn't publish my other category gig.
Thanks

• Like 7
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, e441974g said:

Yes, I have followed all my giving tips to others. But still, I didn't get the order. For the digital marketing category, I have made a gig, but it is in draft coz at first I will appear English skill test which will be on 29th June. So, I couldn't publish my other category gig.
Thanks

So, I think there are some other problems too. Hence this is happening for you.

• Like 11