Which buyer requests should I reply being a new seller with 0 orders

nicticutter

Question

Hello Members,

I joined Fiverr couple days back, and I am barely getting any any clicks/impressions. But I am continuously sending proposals to Buyer Requests, still I don't think the buyer are even reading my proposals. So, all in all, I have some questions rising in my brain.

What kind of buyer requests should I respond considering my New Seller Level?

Why am I not getting any impressions, even though I am an active member and I am sending the buyer requests every single day?

Can I Direct Message a seller, after seeing his buyer request?

What are the other methods to get order, except sending buyer requests?

Any suggestions/comments will be more than welcome. Thank you very much for your time.

• Like 7

12 answers to this question

But I have seen some requests which are asking sellers to inbox the portfolios

2 minutes ago, abdulmustafa said:

Wait and work hard you will get impressions, clicks and orders. Failure is the source of success.

Yeah, I follow you there, but according to google, getting two to three impression are normal for new seller, but I am getting zero. I don't know why!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, nicticutter said:

Yeah, I follow you there, but according to google, getting two to three impression are normal for new seller, but I am getting zero. I don't know why!

Do properly keyword research and use google translate for difficult sentences and words.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, abdulmustafa said:

You should send buyer requests daily. Mostly new seller get their first order form buyer requests like I also get my first order from buyer request. Buyers read your requests but not longer. You should write request to the point and short.

By any chance, can you forward me a template of buyer request proposal? Fiverr lets you see the buyer requests only for couple minutes, so how to write an effective buyer request in just a minute or so?

Can I Inbox you?

Edited by nicticutter
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

One of the reasons behind Fiverr no buyer requests is the buyer's choice of finding the service provider. The buyer can either post a buyer request or search for specific keywords. So, the buyer may have decided to select the Gig by searching through the Fiverr search engine, and you can't see the buyer's requests.

• Like 3