Please guys I need help, I want to know what gig really has traffic and also where I can rank as a new seller. I really need to make my first order Thanks

precious_gem__

Question

7 answers to this question

There is no specific gig type that will guarantee you traffic. 
and the categories that had the most traffic also has the most sellers. 

Gigs that are getting “traffic” are the gigs that deemed by fiverr to have good potential and that fiverr algorithm sees that people are interested in it when they see it in search. And it can be in any category 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, precious_gem__ said:

Order

No.

2 hours ago, precious_gem__ said:

I want to know what gig really has traffic and also where I can rank as a new seller.

It doesn't matter what gigs get traffic, what matters is the best services that YOU are skilled to compete. 

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works. Your seller performance, as well as many other private metrics only Fiverr sees, determine how well your gig matches to each individual searcher's metrics. If your gig is a good match to a seller, it gets shown to that seller. If it is not a good match, it does not get shown. Every buyer/searcher, therefore, sees completely different search results. There is no set rank.

• Like 10

Firstmake sure that your gig is of high quality. This means that your photos, description, and rate should be accurate and up to date. Additionally,  make sure the  important part of fiver SEO to rank fast is keyword research so over the first step of gig ranking is do keyword research properly.

• Like 5