Child using parents account

tania43289

Hello, 

I have my Fiverr account, and my son works in it. His age is 14+.  According to my country rules he didn't get his ID card. So that he couldn't get his own Fiverr account. I have my full permission for him to work on Fiverr. 

Now my question is will it cause any problem from Fiverr and do i need to inform Fiverr about this? If yes, how?  

Thank you very much!

• Like 8

Hi there! So according to Fiverr's Terms of Service the rules about age is the following;

"If you are under 18 and at least 13 years of age, you are only permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission."

So technically you'd have to own the account on Fiverr. However, if you already have a business on there I don't think that's very transparent towards potential buyers. For example, if he completes the orders you'll receive. Especially since your account (including a picture) is very focused on being personalized to you. 

Perhaps it's an option for you to create an extra email in order to set up a different account for him. I'd urge you to contact CS before doing so though, because you're also using the same IP address and that might set off Fiverr's alarm bells. 

You can contact them here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/

Good luck and it's nice to see you're supporting your son's freelancing endeavors! I hope you'll guide him through it all well, since it can sometimes be quite a hassle dealing with it all😊

• Like 7
  • Up 3