the buyer did not give me any reviews

designer_denny

10 hours ago, designer_denny said:

The buyer like my work and appreciate my work but he did not give me reviews

Buyers are not required to give you any public reviews. Reviews are 100% optional. 

10 hours ago, designer_denny said:

will my GIG rank or not??

There is no set rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works. Fiverr matches the best gigs to each unique searcher, therefore, every buyer sees completely different search results, and the results are constantly changing. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

There is no set rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works. Fiverr matches the best gigs to each unique searcher, therefore, every buyer sees completely different search results, and the results are constantly changing. 

How does Fiverr decide what gigs are “best”?

• Like 5

The same thing happened to me. My gig was number 2 to 3 on the first page. Just started getting orders. I completed 4 orders in 2 days. But the last buyer was happy with my work and said that he is very happy with my work. But did not give any review. 4/5 days later I see my gig is going up and down between 15/22. I wanted to know the reason to Many people, but no one could give the correct answer.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, craigsimm said:

Put yourself in Fiverr's shoes and ask yourself what they'd like...

Gigs that make them more money than others? That get good feedback, both public and private? That make buyers return for more? That don't cause trouble for them (support requests, skirting rules or even laws, chargebacks, ...)? That even get them new customers (convince/onboard new to Fiverr users that have just been browsing so far; new customers coming in through finding a Gig via Google et al.; new customers through recommendation from existing customers)? Gigs that are delivered with high speed? Gigs that look presentable? ...

Make yourself a list with anything you can think of, while pondering it through green glasses, and then shortlist the points that you can deliver now or can and want to reach, and make them your goals.

Or just do the best job you can do with everything, including orders, customer service, and your Gig portfolio and setup.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, craigsimm said:

Fiverr has metrics, and they match seller metrics to buyer metrics to ensure the best possible match. 

Fiverr does not announce the details of those metrics, so that sellers cannot use them to their unfair advantage.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Fiverr has metrics, and they match seller metrics to buyer metrics to ensure the best possible match. 

Fiverr does not announce the details of those metrics, so that sellers cannot use them to their unfair advantage.

I think it’s fair to assume that positive reviews would be one of the determining factors when ranking search results.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, miiila said:

Put yourself in Fiverr's shoes and ask yourself what they'd like...

Gigs that make them more money than others? That get good feedback, both public and private? That make buyers return for more? That don't cause trouble for them (support requests, skirting rules or even laws, chargebacks, ...)? That even get them new customers (convince/onboard new to Fiverr users that have just been browsing so far; new customers coming in through finding a Gig via Google et al.; new customers through recommendation from existing customers)? Gigs that are delivered with high speed? Gigs that look presentable? ...

Make yourself a list with anything you can think of, while pondering it through green glasses, and then shortlist the points that you can deliver now or can and want to reach, and make them your goals.

Or just do the best job you can do with everything, including orders, customer service, and your Gig portfolio and setup.

This is great advice. Thank you. I think positive reviews would definitely be a determining factor. I’m only very new to the platform but it feels like it is extremely difficult for a new seller with no reviews be found in the search results. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, craigsimm said:

I think it’s fair to assume that positive reviews would be one of the determining factors when ranking search results.

Private reviews matter a lot more than the public ones, but you have no way of knowing whether the buyer left a private review (or, if they did, what the review said).

• Like 8
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Private reviews matter a lot more than the public ones, but you have no way of knowing whether the buyer left a private review (or, if they did, what the review said).

That’s interesting. I didn’t know there were private reviews.

• Like 4