Editing review

meherunnisa0308

Question

Hello I am a new seller on fiverr. I have completed an order recently. I have done all the things as my buyer said. My buyer is very satisfied with my work. He gave me a good review and said he will order my work again. But for a misunderstanding he gave me 4 star review. But he now wants to change the review. I said he should contact fiverr support. He already requested for changing his review. But my review is not changed yet. What should I do?  Can I request to fiverr support to change the review. My buyer said he is new on fiverr and so he did the mistake. 

Please any one suggest me something. 

Thank you

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

6 answers to this question

Fiverr reviews cannot be modified or removed unless it breaks Terms of Service.. I'm not sure if him talking to Customer Support about changing his review is a good idea. You already have several other 5 star reviews and your gig average is 4.9 stars, that is already okay. What you can do now is just "respond" to the buyer's review.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, meherunnisa0308 said:

My buyer said he has sent request for changing review. 

Did you discuss with the buyer about the review? Or was it his initiative that he just naturally wanted to change the review. Well, let us know how it turns out. I think the most he can do is make the rating not affect your general average. I haven't heard of a review that was able to be edited after posting.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

• Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
  • Like 2
  • Up 3

8 hours ago, theratypist said:

Fiverr reviews cannot be modified or removed unless it breaks Terms of Service.. I'm not sure if him talking to Customer Support about changing his review is a good idea. You already have several other 5 star reviews and your gig average is 4.9 stars, that is already okay. What you can do now is just "respond" to the buyer's review.

My buyer said he has sent request for changing review. 

• Like 4