Can't change PayPal address, customer support not helpful

yes911

Hey there,

I need to change my PayPal adress to make a withdrawal. After entering a new adress and saving it, an orange information shows up saying I'd receive an e-mail with further instructions.

I do not receive any e-mail, and changing my new adress is not being saved. I've been trying for several days now. The customer "support" only says "are you checking your right e-mail account" and is not helpful in any way.

How can I access my money?

Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Two different ones, according to the customer support it should be sent to my main account adress, don't get anything though, have no spam folder. Since opening a case for that I was basically only told "if you can't make it work, we can't either". Sounds like a joke...

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, yes911 said:

Two different ones, according to the customer support it should be sent to my main account adress, don't get anything though, have no spam folder. Since opening a case for that I was basically only told "if you can't make it work, we can't either". Sounds like a joke...

Yikes, maybe give it some time and open a new ticket? Sometimes you just need to land with a better Customer Rep... 

Do you have Seller Plus? If you have a success manager they usually are more attentive and helpful.

• Like 4

Well, three people were involved so far. I opened the case on Friday. Got the first respond after 1.5 days. That's a record. The first reply was to "delete all previous received e-mails" so it somehow looks like they do not want to support money being paid out...

No seller plus, however, it should be no issue to get the money you've made, right?

PS: Now they say I should clear cookies/cache but I'm already using a different browser with no such things.

Edited by yes911
New info
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, yes911 said:

No seller plus, however, it should be no issue to get the money you've made, right?

Agreed! Well, I hope that gets sorted out soon for you.  This is the most that's been written in the Help Section regarding changing changing your Paypal email address.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011149477-PayPal?segment=seller

Changing your PayPal email address

You can click here to change the PayPal email address used to withdraw. Or, you can follow these instructions:
  1. Once logged in, hover over your profile picture and then click Settings > Billing.
  2. In the PAYPAL FOR WITHDRAWALS area, click Change to change the email in your profile associated with PayPal.
  • Like 3