Shared internet is a bad idea?

rabia_sabir

As I stated in my previous post that I'm planning to make a proper team for my Freelance business. So I'm planning to create a small office environment where different freelancers can come and enjoy a healthy work environment. So they will mostly be Fiverr sellers, now my qusetion is

Shall I allow them to use my office internet for their fiverr profiles? I have heard some myths that it's like a spam in Fiverr's Terms? as fiverr considers that multiple profiles are being used by just a person

Please share your opinions

1 hour ago, rabia_sabir said:

Shall I allow them to use my office internet for their fiverr profiles? I have heard some myths that it's like a spam in Fiverr's Terms? as fiverr considers that multiple profiles are being used by just a person

Its more like if you're using the same IP address (usually those living together such as family), the services should be different. And before something like this happens, you have to inform Customer Support and they have to approve it.

(The first time I heard this -- I thought about those people who live in the same building or people in a cafe shop working on Fiverr who share the same Internet. But then maybe those are rare cases as I've never seen anyone complain about an instance like this in the forum. I've only read about cases for those who are usually family members / team members under the same internet that encountered issues)

What freelance business are you particularly looking into?

Are these people under your brand or are you leasing space for them to work? Because if they work under you, what are your plans for the payment arrangement when everyone receives payment differently given the different profiles?

Anyway, you might be interested in Fiverr Studio. I've seen several sellers use this but I don't think they're people working in the same place. I noticed those who are a team just have one account.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010519118-What-is-a-Fiverr-Studio

The Studios feature is currently in Beta and not available to all sellers **

Fiverr Studios is a feature allowing sellers with different skill sets to unite together under one Gig, called a Studio Gig. Here, sellers can work together to offer various services all under one Gig.

A Studio consists of:
  • Studio Gigs: These are Gigs in which the main seller, known as the Lead, and other sellers, known as Members, offer their combined services. The Studio Gig resembles a regular Gig on Fiverr; however, Studio Gigs can only be created by a Studio Lead. 
  • Studio Leads: These are pre-selected handpicked sellers who are eligible to create a Studio, add Studio Gigs, and ultimately be accountable for the success of the Studio orders. Studio Leads can create up to five Studio Gigs, and they can also be a Member in up to three Gigs from other Studios. 
  • Studio Members: These are pre-selected handpicked sellers who are eligible to join a Studio Gig. Studio Members can join up to three Studio Gigs, whether they’re part of the same Studio, or they are operating under a different Studio.

Archived