REASONS FOR BLOCKAGE

enflair

Question

Do You Think BOT Is Behind Fiverr Block Or Automation to Triggered Words only

I don't believe Bot are Program in that way that they detect much action and mass blockage, Can someone tell me what usually cause account Blockage

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, enflair said:

Can someone tell me what usually cause account Blockage

Violating the Terms of Service, not usually - it is the actual answer 100% of the time.

Edit: Then again, I don't know if I understood what blockage means...

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 6

Rules are rules, and if you violate them, you will be punished. That's all there is to it. There is no grand conspiracy.

There could be many reasons why your account was blocked. It could be because you were using unapproved methods to promote your gig, or because you were sending too many of the same messages to buyers. whatever the reason, chances are you broke one of Fiverr's rules.

The bottom line is, if you want to avoid being blocked, make sure you follow all of the rules. Read the Terms of Service and the Community Guidelines carefully, and make sure you understand them before you start using Fiverr. If you have any questions, ask customer support.

Whenever I had a gig removed, it was because I broke a rule. I didn't try to game the system or anything like that. I simply made a mistake and paid the price. So if you're account has been blocked or a feature, don't try to argue with customer support or appeal the decision. Try to understand whatever this 'blockage' is and see if for the future you can avoid it.

• Like 3