Why my message was labeled as spam and blocked?

rizwaanrj

Question

I am a logo designer and my buyer marked his order as complete so I messaged him to ask which logo is his final one? And my message was marked as spam, Why?

it says "Your message was labeled as spam and blocked by our Trust and Safety team"?

Can anyone help me please?
Rizwaan

Edited by rizwaanrj
  • Like 2

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, do you want to share the message that you tried to send? Otherwise we are not a fortune tellers and can’t just guess what happened 😉

I just asked my buyer which logo is his final one?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Exactly those words? I'm not sure why your message would be marked as spam. Either you said a word that triggers Fiverr's system or the buyer marked your message as spam

Here is exactly words I send him,

Hello,

Can you please attach here the one you like So I can make all files of that one.

Thank you!
Rizwaan

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rizwaanrj said:

Here is exactly words I send him,

Hello,

Can you please attach here the one you like So I can make all files of that one.

Thank you!
Rizwaan

I don't see anything to worry about. I think you'll be able to see a small text below that message if the team has approved the message. Sometimes the system just flags messages, but usually caused by a trigger word. You can try contacting Customer Support. That happened to me once but it was due to a sensitive word in the conversation (I was assisting a journalist and the topic was quite sensitive involving the black community), Customer Support told me it was just an automatic flag by the system and it was fine soon after.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I don't see anything to worry about. I think you'll be able to see a small text below that message if the team has approved the message. Sometimes the system just flags messages, but usually caused by a trigger word. You can try contacting Customer Support. That happened to me once but it was due to a sensitive word in the conversation (I was assisting a journalist and the topic was quite sensitive involving the black community), Customer Support told me it was just an automatic flag by the system and it was fine soon after.

Thank you, So do I need to ignore it or contact to customer support?

• Like 2