why my GIG's rank is suddenly down?

mdriaz009

7 hours ago, mdriaz009 said:

I'm a level 2 seller. and my gig was running perfectly, but suddenly my gig's rank is gone on the last page. I can't know what's the problem. and Fiverr promoted GIG feature also turned off. What is the problem here?

You are not alone friend, I'm facing similar issues since last year. 

It happens after I have canceled an order via SC, Buyer was threatening me. It was all his fault because he was failed to provide clear instructions & didn't reply to all my questions on time. When I noticed that deadline is not good enough for me to complete that job on time so I have asked for a time extension & he somehow got angry for asking a time extension lol. After some chat I thought it's good time to drop that order instead of getting blackmailed. So I contacted SC to cancel the order but without effecting my profile since it's buyer who is not behaving well.

Since then all my gigs facing shuffles, Before it took 3 months to get back on first page. but now it's happening after every 15 days, All my gigs stop getting impression on 16th or 17th then back to first page on 1st. It's bit strange & SC is also not helping.

7 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Your performance is not good enough for Fiverr, so they give your position on the first or second page to another seller. You need to finish more orders.

I don't think orders has anything to do with, Because the first page I'm currently viewing is almost full of new sellers. I think Fiverr is giving an opportunity to new sellers. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 6/24/2022 at 1:56 AM, mdriaz009 said:

Have you any solution of it?

I believe there is a solution & someone already posted on forum. But since I have not tested that yet so I can't confirm if it'll work or not.

Someone suggested that we need to derank seller level by sending a couple of messages from new ids then ignoring these completely until response rate bring us back to level 1. According to him it's only way to fix that permanently otherwise we'll keep facing these issues again & again. I don't know if it's against the TOS but if my issue is not resolved then I'll test that out. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, awaisahmed489 said:

Someone suggested that we need to derank seller level by sending a couple of messages from new ids then ignoring these completely until response rate bring us back to level 1. According to him it's only way to fix that permanently otherwise we'll keep facing these issues again & again. I don't know if it's against the TOS but if my issue is not resolved then I'll test that out. 

😱🤦‍♀️ of course it’s against TOS

and on top of that how would it logically help to loose your level by lowering your performance when the whole system is made to downgrade you and your impressions if your performance drops and boost you when your performance increases? 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

😱🤦‍♀️ of course it’s against TOS

and on top of that how would it logically help to loose your level by lowering your performance when the whole system is made to downgrade you and your impressions if your performance drops and boost you when your performance increases? 

You would not believe me but honestly, I already got deranked a couple of times last year due to overload & the reason was definitely the response rate. But one thing I have noticed is that my sales got increased by 30% every time I was level 1. 

All my gigs are currently not getting any impressions but that's not an issue since I have got repeated clients & still getting orders. But the main issues is why it's happening on 16th or 17th every month & fix automatically on 1st next month. I have to figure it out since it's been 6 months I'm facing this issue & SC is not helping either by saying we can't disclose some details since everyone can cheat the system. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 6/20/2022 at 3:00 AM, mdriaz009 said:

suddenly my gig's rank is gone on the last page. I

Maybe what is hurting  you is your Buyers Satisfaction Ratings. I saw this on another post on the Fiverr Forum:

"The Buyer’s Satisfaction Rating measures the quality of the experience your Buyers are having with you on the platform. It’s generated from a variety of factors, including internal surveys and Buyer feedback. This rating plays a big role in determining where your Gig will show up in Search. As you’d imagine, if buyers are unhappy with their experience, there’s a high chance that they won’t come back and purchase again - not just from you but also from other sellers on the platform. Naturally - that’s bad for everyone’s business."

• Like 6
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Maybe what is hurting  you is your Buyers Satisfaction Ratings. I saw this on another post on the Fiverr Forum:

"The Buyer’s Satisfaction Rating measures the quality of the experience your Buyers are having with you on the platform. It’s generated from a variety of factors, including internal surveys and Buyer feedback. This rating plays a big role in determining where your Gig will show up in Search. As you’d imagine, if buyers are unhappy with their experience, there’s a high chance that they won’t come back and purchase again - not just from you but also from other sellers on the platform. Naturally - that’s bad for everyone’s business."

That is a very good point. But don't Fiverr reset the stats after 60 days? or sellers have to suffer for the whole life? For me it's been 6 months the issue remains, even with 100+ 5 star ratings. I know we can't see buyer satisfaction ratings since those are collected anonymously but Fiverr should not punish their sellers for the whole life I guess. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, awaisahmed489 said:

That is a very good point. But don't Fiverr reset the stats after 60 days? or sellers have to suffer for the whole life? For me it's been 6 months the issue remains, even with 100+ 5 star ratings. I know we can't see buyer satisfaction ratings since those are collected anonymously but Fiverr should not punish their sellers for the whole life I guess. 

Yes.. your opinion is correct. I'm passing almost 45 days with this problem, I don't know, How long I will face it.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I guess I was wrong, Things got cleared after reading this topic

We are facing issues because of their new complex algorithm to calculate performance.  There is a 90 days refresh window for gig's performance metrics while for profile performance metrics 60 days. Some new factors were introduced in this update like "Buyer satisfaction rate", "ASP (average selling price)" so on. Now our gigs will be ranked according to our gig's performance metrics instead of seller performance. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1