print(f'Hello ,World !!')

ahmed_c00

Hello everyone I am Ahmed and i am a python/web developer

It's my first topic on fiverr forum and i am here for knowing more about working on fiverr and so

i have some active gigs but i want to know why am i not getting orders
also i've less clicks and high Impressions

i need some help for knowing about the mistakes i do

and thanks for reading my topic 😃

Screenshot from 2022-06-18 07-43-41.png

• Like 8

Just now, mehedi_shawon said:

Keep patience. Try to send buyer request everyday. Best of luck.

Yes I do send requests but i don't get many requests related to my gigs
also all of my orders are custom orders from buyer requests

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ahmed_c00 said:

i want to know why am i not getting orders

Ugh. Your shared graphic shows that you have recieved NINE ORDERS. NINE ORDERS! 🙄

You HAVE recieved orders, likely in the last 7-30 days. Nine orders is NOT "i not getting orders".

Nine orders is more than most new sellers in the same period. 

If you want additional orders, earn them by doing what you did to earn those nine orders.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Ugh. Your shared graphic shows that you have recieved NINE ORDERS. NINE ORDERS! 🙄

You HAVE recieved orders, likely in the last 7-30 days. Nine orders is NOT "i not getting orders".

Nine orders is more than most new sellers in the same period. 

If you want additional orders, earn them by doing what you did to earn those nine orders.

I thought that's less than usual , but okay if everything is fine 🙂

I think that i should be patient.

thanks for your reply i appreciate that 😅

• Like 5

Hi. Maybe you'll get more replies if you post in the correct forum section. This isn't something for "Questions" but for "Improve my Gig". It's also not allowed to post Gig links here, by the way, maybe read the forum rules when you have a moment to spare, and read the category descriptions, so you'll know what kind of stuff to post there. That will surely enhance your and others' forum experience.

• Like 5
  • Up 5

You can't delete topics or even posts on this forum, only moderators can do that. You can try if you can still edit the topic to move it to "Improve my Gig". The ability to edit topics and posts is limited to some specific time, though, so it might not be possible anymore. But as I've used the word "moderator", my post will be hidden until one of them checks it, and maybe they'll be nice and move the topic where it belongs then. (Hm, or not? It seemed to use to be that way)

Don't worry about it, in any case, done is done, but it makes sense to look at the category descriptions before posting a topic. 

Edited by miiila
  • Like 7