Jump to content

fiverr is steel my money


khalidlm120
 Share

Recommended Posts

Fever is a group of thieves, they stole money
The story began that I published a service a month ago, after a month of working with the service, and only two days before I could withdraw money, they closed my account and disabled my money withdrawal, claiming that the service was illegal.
And they didn't tell me to remove the service
If the service is not legal, why did you activate it for a whole month??
I worked hard for that money to come from a group of thieves who stole it that I am sad and I got into a great spiral of depression and I was counting on that money to solve my financial problems but Vivre doesn't care about anything but stealing more money from users

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, khalidlm120 said:

I worked hard for that money to come from a group of thieves who stole it that I am sad and I got into a great spiral of depression and I was counting on that money to solve my financial problems but Vivre doesn't care about anything but stealing more money from users

So when you performed illegal services you "worked hard", but when Fiverr caught you and stopped you, they are "thieves."  Thanks for breaking up a quiet Sunday with perhaps the most ridiculous and tone deaf pity party of the summer so far. 

Sign Language Bullshit GIF

  • Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, khalidlm120 said:

Fever is a group of thieves, they stole money
The story began that I published a service a month ago, after a month of working with the service, and only two days before I could withdraw money, they closed my account and disabled my money withdrawal, claiming that the service was illegal.
And they didn't tell me to remove the service
If the service is not legal, why did you activate it for a whole month??
I worked hard for that money to come from a group of thieves who stole it that I am sad and I got into a great spiral of depression and I was counting on that money to solve my financial problems but Vivre doesn't care about anything but stealing more money from users

Fiverr won't go through every gig that's created manually. When/if they find out that you're in violation of their terms, they will take action. 

It is your responsibility to follow the terms.

What's up with this lately? People coming on the forum complaining about not getting what's "fair" after getting caught breaking the rules. 🥱

  • Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, khalidlm120 said:

I worked hard for that money to come from a group of thieves who stole it that I am sad and I got into a great spiral of depression

You are "in a great depression" because Fiverr won't let you break their rules? That doesn't sound entitled at all. Not one bit. 🙄

6 hours ago, khalidlm120 said:

I was counting on that money to solve my financial problems but Vivre doesn't care about anything but stealing more money from users

Just a little bit of advice: Perhaps you should re-read what you wrote. You were conducting an illegal service -- something that broke Fiverr's rules, so they took action against that rule-breaking, and you choose to claim that Fiverr was doing something illegal. This is Fiverr's site; they make the rules, and you agreed to follow those rules when you signed up for your account. You even checked a check box, indicating that you had read the site rules. The fact that Fiverr chose to respond to your site rule-breaking, by shutting down your entire account (instead of just taking down the gig), suggests that what you were trying to sell on Fiverr may have also illegal beyond Fiverr. 

Fiverr was not the "bad guy" in this story. They were merely upholding the rules (and possibly law). You NEED to be aware of the rules and requirements of any website when you sign up to use the services of that website. 

  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, smashradio said:

What's up with this lately? People coming on the forum complaining about not getting what's "fair" after getting caught breaking the rules. 🥱

Well this is not new. I guess there are more topics created around this time because scammers or people trying to cheat the system with gigs that are not allowed are finally getting caught faster than usual. 

  • Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Fiverr is stealing money. I'm in a similar situation, with me being the buyer. The service I bought is not illegal, just not conventional. Fiverr disabled the service provider's account and didn't pay him. Fiverr will not refund my money. Fiverr is keeping the money. So, yes, Fiverr is stealing from users. All you meanies who responded saying "shame on you" to the OP -- just wait until you're scammed by Fiverr.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, linsenllc said:

Fiverr is stealing money. I'm in a similar situation, with me being the buyer. The service I bought is not illegal, just not conventional. Fiverr disabled the service provider's account and didn't pay him. Fiverr will not refund my money. Fiverr is keeping the money. So, yes, Fiverr is stealing from users. All you meanies who responded saying "shame on you" to the OP -- just wait until you're scammed by Fiverr.

Fiverr does not disable user accounts for "unconventional" services, only if the service breaks the TOS or the law. I think there are some key details missing here. What did CS say when you asked for a refund? And just a question, if they disabled his account, how would you know they did not pay him unless you are communicating off platform, which is a TOS violation right there? 

Sincerely, 

A. Meanie, esq.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...