What does mean activity of orders in Priority section? though the order is In Progress on Active section of Order Page? Please see below for in details.

nirob2050

Question

Hellow everyone! Just a few hours ago I got the order. In order page, I've found order's activity in Active section, but I noticed that there is one more same order activity in Priority section? Why? Though while I'd completed my first order. On those time I couldn't find any activity on priority section in order page. Anyone else here to say why I'd found same order activity on priority section in order page?  

work 001.jpg

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, nirob2050 said:

Hellow everyone! Just a few hours ago I got the order. In order page, I've found order's activity in Active section, but I noticed that there is one more same order activity in Priority section? Why? Though while I'd completed my first order. On those time I couldn't find any activity on priority section in order page. Anyone else here to say why I'd found same order activity on priority section in order page?  

It just means that this is an active order that should be prioritized. It is sorted in the order Fiverr thinks you should prioritize. Let's say you have two orders: one with 1 hour left before the deadline, the other with 24 hours: Fiverr will then show that 1-hour order at the top. If you have late orders, they will show up at the top of the list. It makes sense when you have multiple orders and can help you get a quick overview of which orders you should work on first. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, smashradio said:

It just means that this is an active order that should be prioritized. It is sorted in the order Fiverr thinks you should prioritize. Let's say you have two orders: one with 1 hour left before the deadline, the other with 24 hours: Fiverr will then show that 1-hour order at the top. If you have late orders, they will show up at the top of the list. It makes sense when you have multiple orders and can help you get a quick overview of which orders you should work on first. 

He says the actual answer. I appreciate it. 100% correct. Thank you for sharing 🙂

• Like 1