Gigs Disappears

m_arsalan01

Hello yesterday i make some changes in my gigs pricing and now my all gigs disappears from search even i checked all pages 1 to Last but i can't find my gig but in my account gigs are active some buddy help me my gigs are not avavilable in any page i checked all pages from 1 to last what should i do 🥺

• Like 1
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, rabiulr said:

don't be disappointed my buddy. you should contact with fiverr customer support. they are always ready to help every sellers.

I already told him but they always said that gigs are active and searchable but i cant find my any gig in any page i checked all pages 1 to last but my gig is not availabe in any page 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, m_arsalan01 said:

already told him but they always said that gigs are active and searchable but i cant find my any gig in any page i checked all pages 1 to last but my gig is not availabe in any page 

First of all, it definitely doesn’t belong in “report a bug” category, it’s not a bug. 
Secondly it’s completely pointless to search for your gig. Your gig is shown or not shown to different people, they can see it on different pages depending on their search history and other factors. 
If you can’t find your gig it doesn’t mean that others can’t find it either. 
If your impressions are more than zero then your gig IS shown to people. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

First of all, it definitely doesn’t belong in “report a bug” category, it’s not a bug. 
Secondly it’s completely pointless to search for your gig. Your gig is shown or not shown to different people, they can see it on different pages depending on their search history and other factors. 
If you can’t find your gig it doesn’t mean that others can’t find it either. 
If your impressions are more than zero then your gig IS shown to people. 

But my impressions are also going  down and why my gig are not showing to me and in onlin salers it is on last page and in ofllin pages its is not avavilable in any page i checked all pages of 6k gigs from 1 page to 20 pages 

7 hours ago, m_arsalan01 said:

But my impressions are also going  down and why my gig are not showing to me and in onlin salers it is on last page and in ofllin pages its is not avavilable in any page i checked all pages of 6k gigs from 1 page to 20 pages 

I already explained that it’s pointless to search for your gig in search, I’m not sure why you are insisting on it. 
Impressions going up and down is normal.