Is this possible? 7 year old order cancelled.

shifan

Yep, these cancellations don't affect the metrics at the very least. I'm still waiting to hear back from support on the one complete and reviewed order that got canceled though. 

EDIT:

Just heard back from support:

"I understand that you are concerned about the recent cancelation of your previous order # FO81529360635. 

In an effort to improve your experience on Fiverr, we've decided to clean-up accounts with old, incomplete orders. Some of these orders were abandoned, and others were forgotten. Since the service was never fulfilled or approved, they are not part of your earnings.

These cancellations will not affect your Order Completion Rate or your level's eligibility. However, you will see these cancellations reflected on your analytics page under "cancellations" They will disappear after 60 days, and you will continue seeing only cancellations that apply to current orders.

If you have any further questions, or if there is anything else that you are needing assistance with at this time, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am happy to help! 

Thank you"

The order was for $45 so I think I'll just the hit on this and move on. I don't still don't get how this applies since the order was Approved, Reviewed, and Tipped. 

Edited by ssj1236
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

16 hours ago, ssj1236 said:

Ok so I was wrong. An order from 3 years ago just got cancelled. The order was from 2019 and have a 5 star review + a tip. Have to contact support and ask what happened. 

Sorry to hear that. That's the same copy/past reply I got 😂

Hope they will solve the issue.

Edited by shifan
  • Like 4

***Update 2***

Well they fixed the order completion rate. That is a relief.

Hope they transfer the earnings from the order (earnings+tip) back to me. It's not much but still it's something to me.

Edited by shifan
  • Like 5

12 hours ago, ssj1236 said:

The order was for $45 so I think I'll just the hit on this and move on. I don't still don't get how this applies since the order was Approved, Reviewed, and Tipped. 

Then why don’t you reply back on that ticket saying exactly this? ☝️ That it wasn’t an incomplete order, it was approved 

First message you get is always a copy paste message 

• Like 8

On 6/21/2022 at 10:45 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Then why don’t you reply back on that ticket saying exactly this? ☝️ That it wasn’t an incomplete order, it was approved

I did that after I received the first reply. I even sent a screenshot of the order page.

This is what I got:

"This decision was made by our relevant team and when the order gets canceled, there is no option to reopen it again. The last status of your order wasn't indicating that the order was completed, instead, it looked like the order has been continued to work on.

Please be aware that this process is not regulated or organized by Customer Support, so we will not be able to disclose any more detailed information about this."

I replied asking them to inform the relevant team.

• Like 5