Buyer placed an order without reading my requirements.

greentyt

Question

Hey there! First of all thanks in advance for trying to help me out as this is actually my first time running into an issue like this. Like I mentioned in the title, a buyer placed an order without reading the requirements. Long story short my services are done directly on the customer's network, however in order to get my work done as best as possible I require a set of professional plugins and the Java platform ( Java is mandatory ) . This is written both in the GIG's description and in the order's requirements. Not only the buyer didn't have any of the plugins installed, his network also didn't run on Java. At first this may not look like an issue, however this is simillar to offering services for logo design and getting an order about Copywritting or something different. I tried my best to kindly tell the buyer that he seemed to have missed this text while filling in the order's information and he strangely enough just laughed about it. I got started with my work ( Although Java was mandatory I still luckily had some experience on the customer's network platform so I decided to just do the work either way ) and he was really happy with the results. Today ( the order was almost finished ) I woke up with a dispute coming in, where the buyer asked for an order cancelation for the reason ,,misclicked, seems like I didn't read the requirements fully and seller cannot do the work,, . I was completely speechless, I kindly declined the dispute, wrote a really polite message and now I'm waiting for his reply. What should I do? The work is almost finished, the customer was really satisfied with the project as well yesterday. From my perspective he's trying to obtain people's work for free. Not only he didn't read my requirements but he also tried to cancel an almost finished order with the reason ,,misclicked,, . Will customer support help me or just make it up for the buyer like they always do ?

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, alifshah01 said:

If buyer need something that isn't include in Gig description then contact resolution center and cancel the order as simple as that. It won't affect to your order cancelation.  

I already did the work. 

• Like 2