How to relate with buyers with extremely low fixed budget

razak_dahpro

Question

Hello, Everyone

Hope you guy all have a great weekend?

I have a questions, a 2 months old seller

I have been receiving messages, from offers been sent to buyer requests, but unfortunately the problem comes from budget

When asking for there Budget, their budget is extremely low compared to the services I will render to them

Most buyers are like my budget is fixed,  share me more knowledge from your experience

How can I cope??

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

13 hours ago, razak_dahpro said:

Hello, Everyone

Hope you guy all have a great weekend?

I have a questions, a 2 months old seller

I have been receiving messages, from offers been sent to buyer requests, but unfortunately the problem comes from budget

When asking for there Budget, their budget is extremely low compared to the services I will render to them

Most buyers are like my budget is fixed,  share me more knowledge from your experience

How can I cope??

From my experience, when you are starting your freelance career on Fiverr, and getting offers from buyer requests, then you should do the jobs within their budget.
when you start to do a few orders from buyer requests and get good ratings from them then it will greatly help you to rank your gig higher. When your gig will rank higher then you will get offers from your gig more than the fixed price.

I actually do when I started and now getting good jobs : )

• Like 3

When selling to buyers with low fixed budgets, it is important to be aware of the different ways you can relate to them. One way to relate to buyers with low fixed budgets is to focus on quality over quantity. This means making sure that your products are of the highest quality and that you are willing to provide repeat customers with high-quality service.

Another way to relate to buyers with low fixed budgets is to focus on price. This means finding ways to lower your prices without sacrificing quality or service. It can be helpful to find buyers who are similar to you in terms of price point, and then offer discounts to them.

Finally, it is important to remember that buyers with low fixed budgets are often looking for solutions to their specific problems. This means that you should be prepared to address their concerns and offer solutions that fit their needs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, razak_dahpro said:

Then tell them no. Never undercut yourself, or give away your work for near-free, just to get a cheap buyer. Always charge what your services are worth. Cheap low-ball buyers are usually more trouble than they are worth. The people who value your services, will be willing to pay your fair price.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2