My First day on Fiverr, Guys you have any suggestion to a good start?

f9designer

4 hours ago, mehedi_shawon said:

Try to publish 7gigs. Do proper research before publish gig. Also send buyer request daily. It is very effective way to get order.

This is terrible advice. Try to start with 1 great gig, then branch out later. The quantity vs quality approach makes no sense. Also, avoid buyer's requests, it's the meeting place for the worst quality buyers and sellers. Concentrate on what you do well, and you will have a far better experience here than dragging the bottom of the lake. 

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 2

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

This is terrible advice. Try to start with 1 great gig, then branch out later. The quantity vs quality approach makes no sense. Also, avoid buyer's requests, it's the meeting place for the worst quality buyers and sellers. Concentrate on what you do well, and you will have a far better experience here than dragging the bottom of the lake. 

Then please tell me, How can I get my first order. Thanks!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, f9designer said:

Then please tell me, How can I get my first order. Thanks!

Look at the top sellers in your vertical and make sure you talents are at the same level, and your gigs are just as professional looking. At the beginning, price yourself lower than the top sellers, and adjust that as you get sales. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Look at the top sellers in your vertical and make sure you talents are at the same level, and your gigs are just as professional looking. At the beginning, price yourself lower than the top sellers, and adjust that as you get sales. 

exactly!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

I'll try my best. Thank you so much!

• Like 8