Why am I not getting much orders?

poetbilalahmed

Hi! Almost two months ago, I made a gig which started getting some buyers, before I became a level 1 seller and even for a while after that, I was getting orders regularly, it was like one order after every 2 or 3 days, but now it is getting real slow, I received last order 7 days ago, while there are lucky people (mostly from western countries) who get hell lot of orders in comparison to my total number 20 in less than a month. Can you guys please visit my gig and give me your advise based on your great experience on fiverr, as to where do I lack and how can I increase my sales? I am posting to social media and book marking posts and my gig views and clicks are good, conversion rate was mostly 3 or 2.5 which is now 1.9. Please give me your valuable suggestions.

http://www.fiverr.com/poetbilalahmed/write-600-words-seo-rich-well-researched-quality-article-or-blog-post

Better yet, I will answer the question you posted when you started this thread. The answer is: that’s the reality of any business. Sometimes it gets busy, sometimes it gets slow. If you feel you want to do something, try promoting yourself on social media. Otherwise, learn patience.

Archived