GIG REMOVED ACCOUNT DISABLED

junaid_malik9

Question

Fiver disabled my account and hold my earnings and one order marked as completed by the buyer now today received E-mail that Amount returned to buyer.

i am worried about my income that i have earned when the fiver disabled my account there were two orders and all other orders were completed and delivers and buyer mark as completed. So Please help me to resolve this issue. or guide me.

• Like 3

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, junaid_malik9 said:

So Please help me to resolve this issue. or guide me.

Permanently Disabled

The account was disabled and will not be restored.
When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service. Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms of Service.

Sellers will then receive an automatic email that allows them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr's approval.

• The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 3
  • Up 2

Just now, bizzanimator said:

You have  to create a new account and follow  Fiverr policies.

and avoid sending spam messages,  May it work

Please stop posting incorrect information.

If an account has been disabled and a new account is created it will be disabled also.

The OP needs to abide by the Terms of Service of any further platform they join otherwise their account there will be disabled also.

• Like 1
  • Up 5

3 hours ago, junaid_malik9 said:

Fiver disabled my account and hold my earnings and one order marked as completed by the buyer now today received E-mail that Amount returned to buyer.

i am worried about my income that i have earned when the fiver disabled my account there were two orders and all other orders were completed and delivers and buyer mark as completed. So Please help me to resolve this issue. or guide me.

There's no way, besides handing you links to very public Fiverr info which you should easily be able to find yourself and that perhaps have to do with your issues, that any forum member can help without more information, like what exactly your Gig was for, what exactly Fiverr gave as the reason for removing your Gig and disabling your account. 

It only makes sense to post and expect people to spend their time, if you give them at least the most basic info to work with. Else, they can only guess and may see that they just wasted their time, because of essential info only being added later on.

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 2

19 minutes ago, miiila said:

There's no way, besides handing you links to very public Fiverr info which you should easily be able to find yourself and that perhaps have to do with your issues, that any forum member can help without more information, like what exactly your Gig was for, what exactly Fiverr gave as the reason for removing your Gig and disabling your account. 

It only makes sense to post and expect people to spend their time, if you give them at least the most basic info to work with. Else, they can only guess and may see that they just wasted their time, because of essential info only being added later on.

I appreciate you improving my knowledge. 

• Like 1

Just now, lloydsolutions said:

Please stop posting incorrect information.

If an account has been disabled and a new account is created it will be disabled also.

The OP needs to abide by the Terms of Service of any further platform they join otherwise their account there will be disabled also.

Ok thanks

• Like 4