how to rank my gigs to get Impressions and clicks + orders

hasnainshaik547

Hey there! 

this is hasnainshk547 I am new seller i just complete 9 Orders now and I am not getting any orders. I online 15-16 hours. but not get any i used buyer request too but buy request is not showing of SEO only wordpress ETC different categories showing.  I want to increase my sales on fiverr what i will do any suggetions for me.

Edited by hasnainshaik547
i just type wrong on title
  • Like 9

Hello There! This is hasnainshk547. I am facing a problem. I just made another gig and did not get impressions. Not showing on different pages. I also checked Fiverrlytics to search my gig rank, and Fiverrlytics - Your Fiverr Assistance is down, not showing results. I just want to clarify how to rank them and get many impressions and clicks+ if I get visitors, so there was a chance to get an order. 🙂

image.png.f97831327d63d049282bdcf2a54d5a78.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hasnainshaik547 said:

also checked Fiverrlytics to search my gig rank, and Fiverrlytics - Your Fiverr Assistance is down, not showing results.

Fiverrlytics has nothing to do with fiverr and it’s not an official fiverr extension. 

You can check through the help Center if your gig status is active or not. Just follow the steps for your gig information and it will take you to the right page 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hello There, This is Hasnainshaik547,

I am a new seller, I just completed all level 1 seller Requirement in August. My response time , Rating orders and earning I just completed all the Task for level 1 but i am still new seller, I already Achieve these goals to become a level one seller. please tell me what I will do I am so confused.🤔

CHECK IMAGE PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT MISSING 

image.thumb.png.0fa0c8fb4d6a345ea982379457173d71.png

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 2

Hi @hasnainshaik547, your level status is updated on the 15th of each month, so as long as you maintain good seller metrics on the next evaluation date, Sept 15th, you should level up then.

Also, FYI - if you're asking for tips, please post in "Fiverr FAQs" or "Fiverr Questions" ..."Seller Tips" are for experience sellers to share their tips with others. 😉 (I've requested that your post be moved to the correct category.) 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...

Hey There!

I received Message from Fiverr, That my level 1 seller account got demoted to new seller its really bad for me. My all goals are 100% just with one mistake of late delivery then its happen. well first time i am facing this. when it will fixed ??? how much time to become level 1 again.

Best Regards

Hasnainshaik547

image.thumb.png.049e15f97a69709ea0789c5d89edd643.png

image.thumb.png.4314c4ac026f406f9d04eac4a035d2f1.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

Just now, hasnainshaik547 said:

when it will fixed ??? how much time to become level 1 again.

It wouldn’t be fixed until you fix your on time delivery ratio with more orders delivered on time. How much time? It again depends on you, evaluations happen on 15th of every month, so whenever you have your stats above 90% before 15th of a month

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

• 8 months later...

Hello all Respected Members. This is Hasnain Shaikh I am a Level 1 Seller on Fiverr. For almost 3 years I am working with Fiverr. My problem is My Profile is De-ranked Impression going down day by day and clicks too... please tell me How to Rank again my Fiverr Gig. Please help me I am worried for the past 2 months didn't get any orders Thank you!.

Best Regards

Hasnainshaik547

28 minutes ago, hasnainshaik547 said:

Hello all Respected Members. This is Hasnain Shaikh I am a Level 1 Seller on Fiverr. For almost 3 years I am working with Fiverr. My problem is My Profile is De-ranked Impression going down day by day and clicks too... please tell me How to Rank again my Fiverr Gig. Please help me I am worried for the past 2 months didn't get any orders Thank you!.

Best Regards

Hasnainshaik547

Hello too

Because of your poor gig gallery, your impressions and clicks are getting decreased with the passage of time so work on your gigs optimization i.e. improve gig gallery and descriptions.

Add some of your work in gallery so that it grabs the buyer's attention.. If you are a SEO Expert then use your expertise to get the orders too. 

Read this topic created by a TRS/Fiverr Pro Seller:

• Like 1
  • Up 1

This might be because someone left a bad private rating on one of your recent orders.

I have faced this problem twice in my entire career and I was getting hardly 20-30 impressions per day. One time, it took my gig 1 month to get back on the track and second time, it took me 3 months. So, it can take from weeks to months for your gig to be back to normal. 

Now, coming to the solution:-

Things will not suddenly get better without any effort. Since you don't have repeat buyers, you need to find buyers from some other source (like social media), and increase your BSR (buyer satisfaction rate). You have to prove to Fiverr that you have really improved your services and are working hard now. Just sitting without orders will not work.

This is where repeat buyers come to the rescue. Since I have lots of repeat buyers, I never went out of business. Even during those rough months, I did not see any negative impact on my earnings and orders. So, always provide exceptional experience to your buyers so that they become your repeat customers and you don't have to worry when your gig impressions go down.

image.png.e526ee1e312382317f96fc679e7d3240.png