My gig ranking is low and my gig is not promotable

stevemarketing4

Question

Hi, I'm a little concerned. My gig suddenly gets a lot fewer impressions since last week. I also no longer receive new orders. I always deliver on time and I only have good reviews. Also, it says my gig is unqualified to promote. What's going on all of a sudden? I've already changed my title and hashtags.

In brief:

• Low ranking in search results
  • Low impressions and clicks
  • Gig not promotable

Am I on a blacklist or something? Please help me.
  • Like 6

7 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, stevemarketing4 said:

Am I on a blacklist or something?

No. You just don't qualify for the Promoted Gigs at the present time. This is normal, and usually related to your seller performance in some way -- likely your private reviews, or some other private metrics that you cannot see.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

6 hours ago, jonbaas said:

No. You just don't qualify for the Promoted Gigs at the present time. This is normal, and usually related to your seller performance in some way -- likely your private reviews, or some other private metrics that you cannot see.

I always get very positive reviews. Could it be that some bad hidden reviews are ruining my entire gig ranking? If so, what can I do to get my high ranking back? If this continues I'm in real trouble.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stevemarketing4 said:

I always get very positive reviews. Could it be that some bad hidden reviews are ruining my entire gig ranking? If so, what can I do to get my high ranking back? If this continues I'm in real trouble.

Easy: Deliver great work, support and services to your buyers. Make sure you under-promise and over-deliver. Always deliver on time, and preferably ahead of schedule. Be great at customer support and polite at all times. 

If you do those things, your buyer satisfaction is likely to rise. If you mess up or have communication issues with your buyers, it will surely fall. 

And if you just do the bare minimum to complete each order on time, you'll stay average. 

Be outstanding, not average. 

Best of luck! 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 2

8 hours ago, stevemarketing4 said:

Could it be that some bad hidden reviews are ruining my entire gig ranking?

Most likely, yes.

If so, what can I do to get my high ranking back?

The only thing that you can do is be patient, and make sure that any new work impresses your clients.

If this continues I'm in real trouble.

Risk and challenge are part of being a freelancer. Just be a great seller, and the metrics will eventually work themselves out.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Most likely, yes.

The only thing that you can do is be patient, and make sure that any new work impresses your clients.

Risk and challenge are part of being a freelancer. Just be a great seller, and the metrics will eventually work themselves out.

Can you estimate how long it will take for my gig to return to normal?

• Like 2