What to do to bring Gig to the first page? Or, if I edit my wise titles, will my gig rank come up? Please let me know. Thanks

radwan_wp

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there,
To rank you gig at the first page you need to create a complete gig with Fiverr's terms and conditions.
Again a few tips from my side.
1. Research more than 30gigs
2. create a unique and professional gig with custom image
3. Send 10 personalized buyer request per day
4. When you get order from buyer request either gig, try to provide the best services as you can
5. Be honest with your client and fiverr.

Do these things then you will definitely get your at the first page

Thank you
Shahriar

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, saim_wordpress said:

To rank you gig at the first page you need to create a complete gig with Fiverr's terms and conditions.
Again a few tips from my side.
1. Research more than 30gigs
2. create a unique and professional gig with custom image
3. Send 10 personalized buyer request per day
4. When you get order from buyer request either gig, try to provide the best services as you can
5. Be honest with your client and fiverr.

These has NOTHING to do with gig ranking. Zero. Nada. 
All gigs should follow TOS that’s not even a minimum requirement or an option for ranking. It’s simply not to get yourself banned, it’s expected from everyone on fiverr marketplace. Research, image, buyer requests also has nothing to do with ranking. 

Ah and I see another downvoting team that apparently doesn’t want sellers to do well and just want them to follow stupid useless advices 🤷‍♀️

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 4
  • Congrats! 2

On 6/17/2022 at 3:23 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

No, why will your gig rank up just because you hanged your title and added keywords? 
fiverr shows sellers based on their performance and how interested buyers are looking and clicking at your gig that shows potential. 
title and keywords just help to show you to the right clients but has nothing to do on which page you will be shown. 

Thank you so much for the information 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, radwan_wp said:

Or, if I edit my wise titles, will my gig rank come up?

No, why will your gig rank up just because you hanged your title and added keywords? 
fiverr shows sellers based on their performance and how interested buyers are looking and clicking at your gig that shows potential. 
title and keywords just help to show you to the right clients but has nothing to do on which page you will be shown. 

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 1

Just perform the work you offer well (as in lots of sales, good private public and private feedback) will improve your gig's visibility. I say visibility because a rank is just such a hard thing to explain here, people's front pages could vary a bit.

If there was a method to rank just because of the title, how many gig could fit on the front page just because they have logo in their title??? 

Anyway, below is the advice from the Fiverr Help page.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 4