Fiver support has stopped responding to me for no reason??

irtionprog

Question

Hi everyone, I have had an issue with a client about two months ago, I have delivered all he needed , after month he contacted support and reopened the order.

The support contacted me, and told me what that the buyer requests additional deliveries, so I have sent the additional deliveries and told the support that I did , they had disable the withdraw option in my account until this case is solved. From when I told them I have sent everything . I have contacted support multiple times after that and they told me 'We are waiting for the client to confirm the deliveries' .  I have been waiting (a month now) , fiverr support are ignoring me every time I send a message asking them to enable the withdrawing option for my account.

Please help!

Request Id: 7556248

IrtionProg.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

12 answers to this question

On 6/17/2022 at 10:32 AM, jonbaas said:

No. One ticket is enough. Opening multiple tickets for the same issue is a good way to annoy CS. Don't annoy CS.

I have contacted them in the same ticket for months now (I only sent few messages asking for an update) , but they are totally ignoring

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

I am a customer who has been scammed by a fiverr seller using fiverr and support just simply do not respond, they ignore you if they know they are in the wrong, I got scammed $840 they offered $250 in form of compensation, I replied and said I am not happy can we please resolve this and they just ignore you! 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, irtionprog said:

Hi everyone, I have had an issue with a client about two months ago, I have delivered all he needed , after month he contacted support and reopened the order.

The support contacted me, and told me what that the buyer requests additional deliveries, so I have sent the additional deliveries and told the support that I did , they had disable the withdraw option in my account until this case is solved. From when I told them I have sent everything . I have contacted support multiple times after that and they told me 'We are waiting for the client to confirm the deliveries' .  I have been waiting (a month now) , fiverr support are ignoring me every time I send a message asking them to enable the withdrawing option for my account.

Please help!

Request Id: 7556248

IrtionProg.

Hi there,
This is very sad. I never face such kind of problem But I can suggest you to create a new ticket. The new ticket may help you to get reply from FIVERR SUPPORT.
The first message they will send that will be auto responder or a premade template. Try to get second reply from them and ask them to take a  closer look on this subject.
Thank you
SHAHRIAR

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, irtionprog said:

I have contacted them in the same ticket for months now (I only sent few messages asking for an update) , but they are totally ignoring

Perhaps you just need to be patient for a bit longer. it sounds like CS doesn't have any new information to share with you.

• Like 7

On 6/17/2022 at 10:24 AM, sbm_shahriar said:

Hi there,
This is very sad. I never face such kind of problem But I can suggest you to create a new ticket. The new ticket may help you to get reply from FIVERR SUPPORT.
The first message they will send that will be auto responder or a premade template. Try to get second reply from them and ask them to take a  closer look on this subject.
Thank you
SHAHRIAR

Thanks for your reply . I have tried doing that, they just close it and merge it to the initial ticket (without replying to the initial ticket)

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, irtionprog said:

From when I told them I have sent everything . I have contacted support multiple times after that and they told me 'We are waiting for the client to confirm the deliveries' .  I have been waiting (a month now) , fiverr support are ignoring me every time I send a message asking them to enable the withdrawing option for my account.

it sounds like they told you everything they can tell you, and they may be annoyed that you keep contacting them for a different answer. 

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 3
  • Thanks 2