My website was hacked

I contracted one the seller to improve my website However I’m concerned because my website is no longer visible on Google or anywhere else. my google developer has asked me to give her half of the money by PayPal instead of paying Fiverr and I didn’t.

She was really unhappy that I have park all of the money to Fiverr and now she’s ignoring me and not answering any of my messages.

We are really worried, has any ideas how we can get our website back. 

Is this something more serious??

Can anyone assist me please. 
Thanks 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm a professional security pro. I suggest the following steps...

1. Change all your passwords. 
2. Log into your hosting account and look for any text files that have the word google in them... it will look something like this: google8754475637.txt 
3. Next, login to the google search console and claim ownership of your site. Use HTML validation and upload the HTML file to your website to confirm.
4. Once in control of the google search console, login to the console and click the link for delist and or removals. You will likely see your site has been delisted on request of the scammer.
5. Then request google reindex your page using the tool provided in the search console. 
6. Clean your site of any viruses and check all the plugins and themes to be sure you own all the licenses in your name and everything is legal and up to date. 
7. Contact Fiverr Support to complain if you find the delist in the google console. be sure to take a screenshot as evidence that the scammer abused your account.

You were right to pay only via Fiverr. Keep all communication and money via the Fiver tools so that you have proof of everything and Fiverr will be fair with you.

Best of luck to you. Feel free to consider my security gig if you need that kind of help.

Have a good weekend. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Just now, drglenn said:

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm a professional security pro. I suggest the following steps...

1. Change all your passwords. 
2. Log into your hosting account and look for any text files that have the word google in them... it will look something like this: google8754475637.txt 
3. Next, login to the google search console and claim ownership of your site. Use HTML validation and upload the HTML file to your website to confirm.
4. Once in control of the google search console, login to the console and click the link for delist and or removals. You will likely see your site has been delisted on request of the scammer.
5. Then request google reindex your page using the tool provided in the search console. 
6. Clean your site of any viruses and check all the plugins and themes to be sure you own all the licenses in your name and everything is legal and up to date. 
7. Contact Fiverr Support to complain if you find the delist in the google console. be sure to take a screenshot as evidence that the scammer abused your account.

You were right to pay only via Fiverr. Keep all communication and money via the Fiver tools so that you have proof of everything and Fiverr will be fair with you.

Best of luck to you. Feel free to consider my security gig if you need that kind of help.

Have a good weekend. 

... re: the google text file.... look in the files area, usually the public_html directory or httdocs... wherever your main WordPress files are located. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much, for taking time out of your busy life and just be kind to a stranger.

I’m going out of mind because the seller is not responding to any of communication.

the Fiverr customers Support seems to be clueless because  to my concerns. Each time  there is new customers support messaging me but no answer to any of my previous questions. I’m so frustrated because this platform should of protected me and everyone else.

I’m losing money each day and God knows what is happened to my information and our website.

thanks a million.🙏

• Like 7
  • Sad 1