New seller!

Hello everyone! I just started here in Fiverr and thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Lori and I’m an MH therapist hoping to start a little at home side business. Hope everyone is having lots of lucks with selling gigs. It’s nice to meet you all 😊

Edited by lori_lynn
Extra information
  • Like 25

6 hours ago, lori_lynn said:

Hello everyone! I just started here in Fiverr and thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Lori and I’m an MH therapist hoping to start a little at home side business. Hope everyone is having lots of lucks with selling gigs. It’s nice to meet you all 😊

Hi! I'm new to this as well. I'm a writer. 😄 

• Like 16

8 hours ago, lori_lynn said:

Welcome to fiverr Forum. Enjoy this community bonding. Hope you will gain lots of information via this forum. Keep your activity as much as possible. 

• Like 16

On 6/17/2022 at 2:13 AM, lori_lynn said:

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best. 

• Like 11