The work sample add option is not showing.

Hi,

The option to add a work sample is not showing when I go to deliver the order to the client. The place I marked in the 'image' is supposed to show an option where I can choose if I want to add a gig sample. Which I can turn on or off. But there is no option here on my account.

image.jpg

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Hi there! Based on your screenshot it appears you haven't uploaded your work yet. Once you upload it, the sample will appear in the small window on the bottom left. There won't be an option within the section you circled to turn it on or off.

If you want to turn your live portfolio off, you have to do this under the 'Gigs' tab. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

32 minutes ago, tasnemnishat said:

Hi,

The option to add a work sample is not showing when I go to deliver the order to the client. The place I marked in the 'image' is supposed to show an option where I can choose if I want to add a gig sample. Which I can turn on or off. But there is no option here on my account.

image.jpg

Please reload the page and upload a screenshot. Hope, you'll find the button visible.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

Hi there! Based on your screenshot it appears you haven't uploaded your work yet. Once you upload it, the sample will appear in the small window on the bottom left. There won't be an option within the section you circled to turn it on or off.

If you want to turn your live portfolio off, you have to do this under the 'Gigs' tab. 

That's never shown.

image.png

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, tasnemnishat said:

That's never shown.

There's no need for it to be shown. If you look at the image you provided it shows on the bottom left under 'Gig's Gallery'. So if you want the example to show in your gallery (if the buyer accepts that), you're good. If you don't want an example, take a look at the text below from the Help Center;

Live portfolio is activated by default but if you want to disable it: 

Note: In some categories, like Graphics & Design, Live Portfolio can't be disabled.  
  1. Log in > Gigs
  2. Within the Gig list, click the drop-down and uncheck Live Portfolio

• Like 7