Retake English basic test

netagani

2 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

If you're talking about the Basic English test, then that one frequently doesn't display correctly.

Yes, I am asking about basic English test, can you suggest me where is recorded that result in Fiverr?

• Like 9

If you go back into [Take a Test] from your profile page and click the test you took, you should be able to see your score. 

2 hours ago, netagani said:

can you suggest me where is recorded that result in Fiverr?

It's not something that's in an official Fiverr document. It's just something that has been mentioned many, many, many times here in the forums.

image.thumb.png.57b963be74766d84764e913ba3239a4e.png

• Like 9
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, netagani said:

I gave the English test to publish my gig. But I didn't see my result. I passed the exam sure otherwise I couldn't publish my gig. 

If you passed the exam and are using phrases like "I gave the English test," then this would suggest that the English test is useless. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, newsmike said:

If you passed the exam and are using phrases like "I gave the English test," then this would suggest that the English test is useless. 

Oh! I thought this forum is the place where I would get only helps. But I was wrong. I need to be very professional here too. Thanks for your criticism! 

• Like 8

On 6/13/2022 at 8:37 PM, newsmike said:

The Basic test is much simpler, and 'passed' alone doesn't implicate by what percentage. The OP is clearly non-native, but I know we've seen FAR worse here in the forums.

That said, OP, @newsmike did indirectly remind me of a good point: You shouldn't offer services for which the language barrier will cause issues. I glances at your profile and while bookkeeping is less language intensive, it still requires a good knowledge of the language.

I'm not saying you can't improve, and I'm not saying you can't succeed, but you will be judged on your communications when you deliver an order on Fiverr. I've seen many accounts die before they get anywhere because of one poor review. 

On 6/14/2022 at 3:15 AM, netagani said:

Thanks a lot.

In the forums, please use the post reactions. You are limited in the number of posts you can make in a day, and your one post takes up half the screen. 

• Like 8