is it safe to send a screenshot of my Facebook marketplace to a client?

mbamunna

Question

A client sent me a message that "You will be posting a property on your Facebook marketplace now and get paid weekly $1000 if you’re interested" and asking me to send him a screenshot of my Facebook marketplace. is it safe to send him a screenshot? Will it violet Fiverr TOS?

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, mbamunna said:

A client sent me a message that "You will be posting a property on your Facebook marketplace now and get paid weekly $1000 if you’re interested" and asking me to send him a screenshot of my Facebook marketplace. is it safe to send him a screenshot? Will it violet Fiverr TOS?

Hello I am new to Fiverr, but I have noticed that you keep asking questions revolving around doing business OFF the Fiver platform with people you meet on Fiverr. Such as Zoom calls, Facebook ... The TOS states very clearly to NOT do any sort of business of any kind or contact with anyone OFF of the Fiverr platform. This is for your safety also it is not cool to use Fiverr as your marketing contact and then pull people away from Fiverr to your own uses. That is like scalping clients, not cool. 

As per you receiving a message that says they will pay you $1000 a week for posting your Facebook that is more sounding of a scam than anything else. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, squirrelyfreela said:

Hello I am new to Fiverr, but I have noticed that you keep asking questions revolving around doing business OFF the Fiver platform with people you meet on Fiverr. Such as Zoom calls, Facebook ... The TOS states very clearly to NOT do any sort of business of any kind or contact with anyone OFF of the Fiverr platform. This is for your safety also it is not cool to use Fiverr as your marketing contact and then pull people away from Fiverr to your own uses. That is like scalping clients, not cool. 

As per you receiving a message that says they will pay you $1000 a week for posting your Facebook that is more sounding of a scam than anything else. 

Thanks.

• Like 1