How I get more buyer Request?

neorony

Question

Hi, I am a new fiver user. Last 30 days my buyer request comes very few. Everyday i can sand 10 buyer request. But problem is Buyer request did not come enough. I active 14 hours everyday. and check many time. But i get request 3 to 7. so i cannot send 10 request.

For more buyer request what can i do??

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 3

8 answers to this question

I can see in your profile you have only one active gig. Create all seven gig in different sub category and that will help you to get more buyer request. As you are in from Bangladesh you will see more buyer request at morning 5 am to 9 am. and evening 6 pm to 10 pm. At that time you will see maximum buyer request. 

• Like 10

On 6/15/2022 at 12:50 PM, alifshah01 said:

I can see in your profile you have only one active gig. Create all seven gig in different sub category and that will help you to get more buyer request. As you are in from Bangladesh you will see more buyer request at morning 5 am to 9 am. and evening 6 pm to 10 pm. At that time you will see maximum buyer request. 

Do you ever obtain gigs from buyer requests? Most seem to have an extremely low budget or never seem to rely even when writing a customized personal message. 

• Like 5

On 6/15/2022 at 12:50 PM, alifshah01 said:

At that time you will see maximum buyer request.

No. He will only see the buyer requests that his qualifies to see. And that could be as low as only one BR. There are no guarantees that anyone will see "maximum buyer request". That's not how buyer requests work.

21 hours ago, rainbow_desk said:

To get buyer requests it depends on your services and your country's local time

Local time has nothing to do with BRs. BRs are released, and available whenever Fiverr chooses to release them. And even then, sellers will only see the requests that Fiverr thinks each buyer is qualified to see, at any given time. 

2 hours ago, razak_dahpro said:

from those Genius

There is no genius in bad advice.

1 hour ago, pixrakib_design said:

To get buyer requests it depends on your services and your country's local time

Why are you copy-pasting the words of someone else?

• Like 3