Order Completion Rate Issue

afaqsumbul

Hi mates

About 20 days ago my order rate was 87% and I completed orders and gradually it increases to 90% till tonight. In the morning I have checked my account the rate was decreased to 89% but there is no cancel order in that period can I get a reason behind this?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, afaqsumbul said:

there is no cancel order in that period can I get a reason behind this?

Your ratio calculated for the last 60 days. So the orders that were taken into account yesterday are not taken into account today and therefore you might have less total orders to count on in this 60 days period 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Screenshot_4.png

HI Everyone and seniors at this platform I was a level two seller my gig is de-ranked due to order cancelation. It has been 2.5+ months still I'm deranked at the last page. What is the issue and how much time it will take to back at its original position?

• Like 1

Hi HBFS Studio thanks for replying me. I want to make clear that after cancelation I was shifted to level one. Because my gig was deranked and I was not getting orders to increase the rate I failed to meet it at 90% and then I shifted to new seller. After that I received multiple orders from returning buyer and I increase it to 100%. Now there are no cancel order in last 60 days all stats are at their normal rates. Like 100%. Now again I'm level one seller and my criteria for level 2 is already completed. But my gig is not ranked I'm not getting impressions clicks and even orders. I wanna know how much time this take to be at its normal like it was 2 months ago. Because now all the stats are maintained.

• Like 1