Feedback Boosting Violation

Hello Guys I get an mail. They Said you did feedback boosting violation. Even I don’t have any idea about this violation. Does anyone knows about this?

This is mail:

Our rating and level systems are an integral part of building a trusted marketplace. Your account was flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels. This isn’t in line with our community ideals.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

• To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, wordpress_play said:

Hello Guys I get an mail. They Said you did feedback boosting violation. Even I don’t have any idea about this violation. Does anyone knows about this?

This is mail:

Our rating and level systems are an integral part of building a trusted marketplace. Your account was flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels. This isn’t in line with our community ideals.

Review-swapping is a thing. And it's not ok. I've even seen some top youtubers do it to make "30 days on Fiverr" videos. I'm happy to see Fiverr taking action against this sort of cheating. 

• Like 13

• 1 year later...

Hi, I just receive this notice/warning as well and I have never done this feedback boosting thing. I am confused. Why was my account flag? There seems to be an issue with the detection method. What can I do and how can I even prove this? 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 7 months later...

Now I received this warning myself and I never done anything of that kind. Their system is unreliable and generates false positives. They need to fix it.

I am not going to press “Confirm” because I won’t acknowledge something that isn’t true.

I would never buy or sell reviews (if that’s what they mean) and agree that it is wrongdoing. We all want and except that the reviews that we see will be genuine and so are my reviews (given or received).

IMG_7111.png

Edited by haephrati2020
  • Like 3