SELLER PLUS!

azmain7

Question

Thrive on Fiverr with Seller Plus

Advanced analytics dashboard

Dedicated success manager

Coupons for your valued buyers

Financial benefits & exclusive perks

IS there anyone use this feature ? And let me know the benefits?

Thanks in advance!😃

• Like 7

8 answers to this question

I've used it, and cancelled it. But it wasn't a bad service.

The benefits are the things you listed haha. You get a dedicated success manager who will analyse your gigs, give you tips on how to improve and get more orders etc. You will also have access to in depth seminars on various topics to help you succeed on fiverr. You also get 7 day earnings clearance instead of 14.  Also, you get in depth analytics to see more about which keywords are successful, and how changes to your gigs have affected your impressions and clicks etc.

I think it's ok but not (for me) worth the price it costs. I don't mind 14 day clearance. I got the tips from the success manager and will implement them, but he didn't have many changes to suggest because I am already pretty successful on fiverr. I never used the seminar feature and the keyword information was interesting but doesn't really change my approach since it was as I expected it to be.

I think it is better suited to sellers that aren't doing super well on fiverr yet and could benefit from one on one feedback

• Like 4

9 hours ago, azmain7 said:

Thrive on Fiverr with Seller Plus

Advanced analytics dashboard

Dedicated success manager

Coupons for your valued buyers

Financial benefits & exclusive perks

IS there anyone use this feature ? And let me know the benefits?

Thanks in advance!😃

You just listed the benefits yourself. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, joyh97 said:

I've used it, and cancelled it. But it wasn't a bad service.

The benefits are the things you listed haha. You get a dedicated success manager who will analyse your gigs, give you tips on how to improve and get more orders etc. You will also have access to in depth seminars on various topics to help you succeed on fiverr. You also get 7 day earnings clearance instead of 14.  Also, you get in depth analytics to see more about which keywords are successful, and how changes to your gigs have affected your impressions and clicks etc.

I think it's ok but not (for me) worth the price it costs. I don't mind 14 day clearance. I got the tips from the success manager and will implement them, but he didn't have many changes to suggest because I am already pretty successful on fiverr. I never used the seminar feature and the keyword information was interesting but doesn't really change my approach since it was as I expected it to be.

I think it is better suited to sellers that aren't doing super well on fiverr yet and could benefit from one on one feedback

Awww! I got it. Thanks for your suggestion 🙌

• Like 3