Thankful..!! Fulfilled every requirement 6 months ago... BUT, BUT, BUT!!

iamattique

Hello Everybody!

With the grace of Almighty Allah, I have fulfilled every requirement to be a TOP RATED SELLER about 6 months ago. As Fiverr hand pick TRS, thereby, I couldn't get the badge yet.

Do you guys have any suggestions that will help me to boost my profile/gig.

Of course, rank doesn't matter but, psychological speaking it gives you a relaxing feel when you see TRS BADGE on the profile. 😉😉 

Anyhow, I wish everyone best of luck and praying for everybody to shine like stars. 

Cheers!image.thumb.png.60e7a366a49595e40c19d29a657e7e25.png

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 3

I'm not sure if God has anything to do with your seller level on Fiverr but to each his own. 

Anyway... 

Since getting selected is highly unlikely, you should start with the assumption that you will not become a Top Rated Seller. Put it to rest and forget the levels for a moment. It's not what makes a business successful. 

I used to be a level 2 seller for years before I became a TRS. At that point, I hadn't checked my level or gotten excited about the "You've been nominated" notification for a long time. 

Why? 

Because the essential things in business are making your buyers happy, growing on a professional and personal level, developing new ideas, increasing revenue over time and doing what I love. That matters. 

A badge? It's just a piece of code. Sure, it might elevate your sales and make you feel fabulous, but that's about it. 

If you measure your success based on some level badge you're probably never going to get, you're stuck in a loop. 

That's no fun. That's not why I'm on Fiverr.

I'm here to do the work that I'm passionate about. 

And you should too. 

The fact that you've maintained your stats tells me that you're doing great. 

Don't let the TRS badge (or lack thereof) keep you from enjoying that. 

With all that said: here are some of the things Fiverr looks for in a TRS: 

That link goes directly to a summary made by @vickieito - based on her superb analytical skills and general awesomeness, in collaboration with some of us astounding, dazzling and stunning Top Rated Sellers. 

We're an exclusive club and we sometimes like to meet in dark cellars to perform rituals involving knives, butter, maple syrup and @newsmike narrating our actions throughout the night. So obviously, we can't share all of our secrets. But we give you a glimpse into our overworked TRS souls in her post. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, joyh97 said:

For me it's been about 18 months, still haven't been selected though. Wishing you the best of luck!! 

Uhh! it must be hard in starting months. Later, it normalizes. However, I am wishing both of us "THE BEST WISHES". 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

I'm not sure if God has anything to do with your seller level on Fiverr but to each his own. 

Anyway... 

Since getting selected is highly unlikely, you should start with the assumption that you will not become a Top Rated Seller. Put it to rest and forget the levels for a moment. It's not what makes a business successful. 

I used to be a level 2 seller for years before I became a TRS. At that point, I hadn't checked my level or gotten excited about the "You've been nominated" notification for a long time. 

Why? 

Because the essential things in business are making your buyers happy, growing on a professional and personal level, developing new ideas, increasing revenue over time and doing what I love. That matters. 

A badge? It's just a piece of code. Sure, it might elevate your sales and make you feel fabulous, but that's about it. 

If you measure your success based on some level badge you're probably never going to get, you're stuck in a loop. 

That's no fun. That's not why I'm on Fiverr.

I'm here to do the work that I'm passionate about. 

And you should too. 

The fact that you've maintained your stats tells me that you're doing great. 

Don't let the TRS badge (or lack thereof) keep you from enjoying that. 

With all that said: here are some of the things Fiverr looks for in a TRS: 

That link goes directly to a summary made by @vickieito - based on her superb analytical skills and general awesomeness, in collaboration with some of us astounding, dazzling and stunning Top Rated Sellers. 

We're an exclusive club and we sometimes like to meet in dark cellars to perform rituals involving knives, butter, maple syrup and @newsmike narrating our actions throughout the night. So obviously, we can't share all of our secrets. But we give you a glimpse into our overworked TRS souls in her post. 

Wow!

That is a comprehensive report. I totally agree about forgetting the whole badging and level theories. And I admire the thought of keep growing.

Thank you very for this post.

• Like 5

If you have the Seller Plus you should consider enter in this Growth Program. I think is the right place for you get insights from managers regarding your gigs and category. With right feedback you can improve your services and hopefully be promoted to the next level.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, mateusbl said:

If you have the Seller Plus you should consider enter in this Growth Program. I think is the right place for you get insights from managers regarding your gigs and category. With right feedback you can improve your services and hopefully be promoted to the next level.

I didn't know this program before. Thank you to @mateusbl for getting it into my notice.

Here is the link to blog on Seller Plus that have helped me in understanding it. Hope it might help you too! https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017140717-Seller-PlusOverview

• Like 4