can I work with a seller? Those who get a lot of work left Or those who are already high-level sellers in the marketplace.

mdrokonuzzam390

Question

Hi, I'm a Virtual Assistant for Data Entry and typing work. I'm very new here. I know any kind of Data Entry and Typing work. I'm fast typist with 60+ WPM speed. I'm a huge experiences at Logo Design and portrait art in local market. But for now I wanted to work with data entry and typing. I was looking for a data entry job.

But sadly I can't find a job. I don't know much about the marketplace either.

can I work with a seller? Those who get a lot of work left are those who or already high-level sellers in the marketplace.

I want to work at a lower rate. I need work very much. I reply to regular buyer requests. But they are mostly fake buyers. Looking forward to hearing from people who are experienced in data entry work.

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, mdrokonuzzam390 said:

can I work with a seller? Those who get a lot of work left are those who or already high-level sellers in the marketplace.

No, you can not. And you’d better leave that kind of mentality aside. If other sellers would’ve had so many orders they would look THEMSELVES for someone to help or put themselves out of the office. 

• Like 6