Aftet 10th order, no orders at all

bassemomar752

Hello

I know that this question has been asked many times here, but maybe someone has an explanation 

After my 10th order, my impression dropped dramatically over days, without changing anything in my gig description or price 

should I be patient and wait or should I start editing my gig? 

people who have been through this situation please share your experience 

I thought when I reach level one I will get more orders, but it seems very disappointing it has been more than a week since my last order 

• Like 4

@bassemomar752, it takes time to build your business. One week without orders isn't odd at all.

I also don't see a Level 1 badge on your profile, so I don't think this has anything to do with reaching any milestones. Sometimes gig impressions fluctuate. That's normal.

You had 4 orders 2 weeks ago, 3 orders 1 week ago, and 3 orders within this last week. This seems pretty consistent. A lot more consistent than what I saw when I first started.

14 hours ago, bassemomar752 said:

should I be patient and wait or should I start editing my gig? . 

What do you mean by "patient and wait"? If it means "nothing," no, please don't sit around and do nothing. That doesn't help you or your business.

As for "start editing my gig" - that's not the only option. There's actually a lot you can do besides editing your gig. You can study the market and see what your competitors are doing. You can work on your portfolio to showcase your best talents (this also helps you to hone your skills). You can submit offers to buyer's requests. You can optimize your workflow. And yes, you can edit your gigs after doing research if you feel the need to so.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1