How can I get my first order?

delower__boss

15 hours ago, delower__boss said:

I have not received any orders for last month. I hope  I will get the order very soon.

This is the biggest myth among the people around the forum, you'll not get any order from the Fiverr forum, since Fiverr forum and Fiverr both are different things, so stop wasting your time and focus to optimize your gig 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hello @delower__boss

Well, giving time on forum and giving time to your fiverr profile are both different things.

Fiverr forum is  a place where you can stay updated about new things about fiverr ,interact with other members etc. So it's not like you are wasting your time here but one need to manage their time accordingly .

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, delower__boss said:

It has been three months since starting my account but I get not any orders .l.....

And what have you been doing, during those three months, to try and earn orders (other than responding to buyer requests)? If you want to be successful on Fiverr, you need to start treating your gigs like a business. Waiting around, hoping to be given random orders, is not how successful sellers became successful. 

Think like a businessman; work like an entrepreneur.

• Like 5
  • Up 2