Why am I not getting clicks, impression and orders?

saqlaintastic

Question

I have been here since 2019. But there were times that I left Fiverr because of my studies but now I find myself in the suitable place to work online. But not getting impressions, clicks and orders what should I do? Is my account blocked? Should I create a new one or It is a algorithmic or technical fault? how can I solve it? please help!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 answer to this question

3 minutes ago, saqlaintastic said:

I have been here since 2019. But there were times that I left Fiverr because of my studies but now I find myself in the suitable place to work online. But not getting impressions, clicks and orders what should I do? Is my account blocked? Should I create a new one or It is a algorithmic or technical fault? how can I solve it? please help!

What have you done to improve visibility so far?

Have you researched how Fiverr works (lots have changed since 2019) and how it may affect your visibility on the platform? 

Do you have a business plan in place? 

Have you researched your prospective buyers, mapped out who they are, what they need, and how you're going to solve it better than your competition? 

Here's a good place to start learning: 

And here's a good place to learn more about how the Fiverr system operates today. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1