Can't Write few Words

sanjidasmrity

Question

4 answers to this question

That's a misconception! You can definitely use those words and I've used them many times. For example to explain how Fiverr works to buyers who haven't used it before. They often ask about how they have to pay (before or after) for example. 

The system does give a warning in the text box, but I haven't gotten a single warning ever. That's because although the system might get flagged, once it's reviewed they can clearly see I use the words in a responsible (and allowed) manner 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

That's a misconception! You can definitely use those words and I've used them many times. For example to explain how Fiverr works to buyers who haven't used it before. They often ask about how they have to pay (before or after) for example. 

The system does give a warning in the text box, but I haven't gotten a single warning ever. That's because although the system might get flagged, once it's reviewed they can clearly see I use the words in a responsible (and allowed) manner 

It's merely a visual warning to remind you of the terms on Fiverr. I seriously doubt that Fiverr staff goes through every single message with the word "pay", "money" or "@" in it. 😂
Even so, I have seen it trigger a message review a couple of times. Rarely happens these days, but it used to. That would send the message to Fiverr Trust and Safety for review, delaying it for hours on end at times. So I've learned ways of getting around it just by habit, using words like "funds" and "charge" instead. But you're right. There's no rule saying you can't use the word "pay" or "money".

It's not about the word. It's about how you use it.  

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7

I wanna tell you, you need to be more careful using these kinds of words. fiverr will research later why you use these words. If you try to bring out the buyers from this marketplace, then you'll definitely get a warning. Also, If you broke any TOS that will be the same situation.

• Like 2