Hello! I am new On Fiverr

On 6/11/2022 at 4:36 PM, gnosysfiverr said:

Good Afternoon,

I am new on Fiverr! I am a WordPress expert and have decided to work on Fiverr. Hopefully, I will be able to get in the success that I am looking for.

Regards,

Welcome to the fiver family. Enjoy!

• Like 16

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome. Let me take this opportunity to share a bit about myself and what I am planning to do.

I have been working with a lot of companies and helping them to transform digitally. Initially when I joined Fiverr, I listed gig based on skills like WordPress etc., when I kept exploring I did realize that I can use my talent better - I can use this platform to even help startups and give them the same kind of consultation that I give in my world outside of Fiverr.

This is why I have create a Gig that will help to do that that exactly.

The new gig that I listed nails downs what I want to get done on Fiverr and how I can support a lot of startups to achieve their goals via Digital transformation.

When I talk about Digital transformation it is not just about eCommerce. I also have helped a school in Spain to move all their courses online so when the COIVD-19 hit the world, they were not affected. I was their prime consultant. Today they have increased their business by 3x.

Let's see how where this journey will take me!

Looking forward for the ride ahead.

Edited by gnosysfiverr
  • Like 15